Chapter 80 epcot or not part 2

When they got done with thier breakfast. *Optimus and ratchet was cuddling on the bed while watching dinner channel* After the show was done someone knock on the door. *Optimus got up and open the door* *Piers and Chris and prowl and jazz were standing there smiling* Optimus ask," how may we help u?" Jazz said," well since we all are not going to the park we desire that we can all hang out in here and watched Disney movies with you guys." ratchet  got up and said," that is so sweet guys thank you." Prowl ask," so can we?" Ratchet give Optimus the puppy eyes and said," please please." Optimus smile and said," yes you can so come on in."  * ratchet hug him*  * everyone came  in and found a spot* * jazz put a Disney movie  and the movie is nemo* * everyone's got a place they want to seat Optimus sat down on the bed and pull ratchet down into his lap*  * so after everyone was settle jazz press play and they started to watch it*

Stroy of the week

Sorry guys I started school and was on vaction and August was a busy month for me.

* carrier and sire was getting ready for the mission*

* I was in my room watching a resident evil movie*

* after carrier and sire was done they came into my room and  we watch the movie*

* carrier went on my bed and then he put me in his lap and held me close and got a tears in his eyes*

Sire comes on and held all of us close*

Hopelly I can pick a day to update my stories

Raoptimus out