chapter 95 Christmas at disney part 5

After an hour everyone was done with shopping but they had an hour left until the Christmas party. Ratchet said," who is hungry?" Everyone said," me." So they went to eat at casy hotdog. So after they got thier food they sat down at a table and started to eat thier hotdogs. After 15 mins the babyies were up and fussing so rqtchet and Optimus and piers and chris feed them with baby food. After 20 mins they were done and everyone was done with thier food. Ratchet and Optimus went to change thier dippers before the party. After 30 mins they came out and put them in thier sholler. The babyies started to play with thier toys. It was time for the party. They went to tomorrow land qnd got thier waistband for thier Christmas party. Optimus said," let's go and have fun." So they went in the way everyone was going and the team members give them thier Santa cookies. The babyies saw it and started to reach for them. So piers give them a baby cookie for them to crew on. The babyies took them and started to crew on them.

Stroy of the week

*after dinner I went to get my pj's on*

*Sire clean up*

*I came back and put the guys grocery games on*

*carrier join me when he got his pj's on and sire did too.*

Have a good day

Raoptimus out!!!!😊😊😊😊😊