chapter 24 ratchet is sick part 2

It turn morning and optimus woke up and saw his mate still asleep and he touch raychet to wake him up. But when ratchet woke up he did not look like himself he look ill and looks like he has a fever. So optimus put his hand on Ratchet head and said, " you have a fever babe I will get you a cold washcloth ." so optimus went into thier bathroom and got a cold washcloth for ratchet. Optimus come in and put the cold washcloth on ratchet head and said, " just rest babe and you will feel better." ratchet said. "can u stay here with me please." optimus smile and said, " yes I will stay with u until u r better." optimus curled back into thier bed and put his arm around ratchet and put the TV on to football they like. Optimus put Packers on for them and then ratchet cuddle closer to optimus and put his head on his chest. Optimus smile and held him closer and said," if u get tried you can go to sleep so u can get better." ratchet nod and started to fall sleep on prime chest. Optimus watch ratchet go to sleep. After a wile he turn back to watch the packers game to watch it because there's is nothing else on for optimus to watch while he waits for his baby to wake up. That is it for this chapter I hope you guys like it. I'll m sorry if you guys don't like this two chapter but I had to do a chapter for u guys and I have written block and I hope I can write a better chapter next week thank you. Have a good night and week and weekend thx raoptimus out. Oh I pick for them to watch the packers game because they play last night and they won thx.