chapter 96 chrismas at disney part 6

After the babyies finish eating thier cookies they started to look around at the Christmas stuff. Everyone stood in line for a picture with olaf. When they got up thier olaf give them all warm hugs. The photo guy took thier photo and give them their photo. Ratchet said," thank you." He took it and look at the picture. Rqtchet smile and give the photo to optimus to see. Optimus look and said," this is a picture we need to save." Everyone nod and went to leave the line and went to enjoy the Christmas party. They went to tomorrow land and thier was a party going on and they got hot coco for free. The babyies were clapping thier hands and enjoy the party with Mike and silly from monster inc. Ratchet sat down by them and watch them Optimus sat down by ratchet and said,"they are so happy." Ratchet said,"yes they do." Piers came over and give Optimus and ratchet a ice cream to eat. So they stared to eat thier ice cream.

Stroy of the week

*I fall asleep on sire sholder*

*so sire pick me up b and took me to bed. Carrier turn off hulu and the tv qnd then came to kiss my forhead for the night and sire did the same thing.

Sire said," good night my little snowflake

Carrier said," good night baby

Sire and carrier said," we love you."

*so carrier give me my stuff cat that I sleep with and turn the lights off and close the door.

Have a nice day 😀😀😀😀😀😀