Chapter 64 going on vaction part 2/part 3

(Part 2). It was night time and Optimus and ratchet were asleep. Ratchet felt pain and scream. Optimus woke up and said," what is wrong?" Ratchet said," the babies are ready to come out." Optimus nod and went to get wheeljack. Wheeljack come in and went to check on him. Optimus went by him and rub his back. Wheeljack nod to ratchet and got him ready. Wheeljack said," you are ready to go." Ratchet push while holding Optimus hand. The boy came out and and then the girl. There names are siverbolt and fang.

(Part 3) fang was in Optimus arms and siverbolt was in ratchet arms. Wheeljack smile and said," they are fine and good to go." Optimus smile and said," thank you wheeljack." Wheeljack nod and left. Ratchet ask," where are snowstorm and skybird?" Optimus said," jazz is watching them in the game room." Ratchet got up and said," let's go to the play room." Optimus said," are you ok?" Ratchet smile and said," of course I am lets go." Optimus nod and they went to the play room. Jazz smile and said," there are the two little ones." Ratchet said," yes and how were they?"  Jazz said," they were good." Jazz took fang out of ratchet arms. Ratchet pick up snowstorm. Prowl came in and took siverbolt from Optimus. Optimus pick up skybird.  Jazz said," what are their names?" Optimus said," fang and siverbolt." Prowl smile and said," those are the cuties names ever." Snowstorm made a mad click. Prowl said," I'm sorry baby." Snowstorm look away.  Ratchet smile and said," it is okay she will be okay soon.

Hey guys this chapter is part 2 and part 3 because I mess up on the chapters and I deleted part 2 so that is why I hope you are not mad.

Optimus said," we are never mad at you."

Ratchet nod and smile and said," we are happy that we got this done."

Me said," same and see you next week in ironhide and ratchet love bye."

Raoptimus out!!!!!!😄😄😄😄😄