Chapter 45 ratchet and optimus go shopping for food and baby shopping part 1

The next morning Optimus woke up and ratchet work up too. Optimus kiss his head and said, " good morning sweetie". Ratchet said," good morning to u too." Ratchet got up and took a shower. Optimus went to get their breakfast but their was a problem tho. Ratchet came out and said," look like we need to go shopping and baby shopping too." Optimus nod and said," we can go after I take a shower." Ratchet nod and went to sit on the couch to wait. Optimus went into the shower. A couple minutes later Optimus come out of the shower. Ratchet saw him and smile and said," let's get going it is going to rain soon." Optimus smile and took his hand and than Optimus put ratchet coat on him and said," I do not want you to get sick now my love." Ratchet said," you are so sweet Orion." Optimus smile and said," only for u my dear." Optimus put his coat on and give ratchet his arm. Ratchet took his arm and they stared walking to Optimus car. Optimus open the door for ratchet and help him in. Ratchet smile at Optimus and put his seatbelt on. Optimus close the door and got in and put his seatbelt on too. Ratchet said," can we listen to country please"? Optimus kiss his cheak and said of course sweetheart." So Optimus put on the highway and then started to drive to the store.

Hey guys I need you guys to help me what you want them to get at pick n save and what they sound get for their new baby boy or girl. I need some names for their new baby and what you want them to have???? Thx have a good night and good weekend raoptimus out.