Chapter 79 day at epoct part 1 or not

When everyone was up and got their stuff and put the babies in the shoulder they started walking to the cafe for drinks and breakfast. When Optimus went to the cafe for food. *sliverbird stared to cough* so ratchet pick her up and pay her back. When jazz come back with thier drinks jazz saw sliverbird face go paler. Ratchet looked and said," u guys can go I will stay here with sliverbird." Prowl said," but this is your vaction too." Ratchet said," ya but I have to stay with them if they are sick." Piers said," but...." Ratchet said," there is not but." * so ratchet walk back to the room with sliverbird and his drinking and her baby bag* Optimus came back and said," where did ratchet go?" Jazz said," sliverbird is not feeling well so ratchet is taking her back to the room so she can recover." Optimus said," but I had the day all plan out today for him and the babies." Prowl said," Ik but ratchet want to do it." Optimus sat down and said," what are we going to do?" Chris said," idk but Ik he said," we can go but it will not be fun." Piers said," ya because everyone needs to have fun."  Optimus said," how about we go and spend the day in the hotel room." Jazz said," great idea." *So they left and went to thier room*. *Optimus open the door and saw ratchet watching t.v. while sliver bird is sleeping.* Ratchet look up and said," I thought you guys wound have went to epoct?" Optimus smile and sat on the bed with the food and said," we all agree it wound not be any fun with out you thier so we will go tomorrow when sliverbird is feeling better." Ratchet smile and said," you are so sweet Orion." Optimus kiss ratchet head and then put the food on the side and put ratchet on his lap and then they stared to eat thier breakfast.

Stroy of the week

* me and carrier is watching the food network star*

* sire is still at work*

* sire is getting the mission ready*

*sire come in*

Sire said," princess can you go to your room I need to talk to carrier about something."

* I get up and go to my room*

Sire said," ratchet we have a mission to go on."

Carrier said," I can not leave my baby for a mission."

* I was listening by living room door*

Sire said," Ik but  we have to do this to keep her safe."

Carrier sigh and said," Ik."

*Sire and carrier come to my room*

Carrier said," can we come in baby?"

*sire opens my door and sees me on my bed crying*

Carrier ran over and said," that me guess you heard about the mission."

* I nod*

*carrier and sire come by me and hug me close*

Raoptimus out

*Keynote just in case you need it*

I or me= snowstrom

Carrier = ratchet

Sire= Optimus