CHARACTERS

RATHORE PARIVAR (FAMILY)

VIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Workaholic, arrogant full of attitude, and proud of his high status

VIRAJ SINGH RATHORE
Workaholic, arrogant full of attitude, and proud of his high status. Rana sa of Udaipur, and mafia lord of the underworld (illegal source of work)
Currently going through the pressures of marriage through his parents.

HIS FATHER AMAR SINGH RATHORE
A good-hearted person with a shiny smile always on his face. Loves his family especially his older son Viraj.
He had always Guided Viraj in the business world. But in social life, his tips failed as Viraj refused to socialize with others. He keeps on ranting about marriage but Viraj ignores his words.

HIS GRANDFATHER RAJDEV SINGH RATHORE
Most hearty person in the house. Always energetic and young as he was in his 20s. Sometimes young feel old in front of them. His modern thought and adaptation made him the favorite person in the house. He loves his wife the most.

HIS MOTHER ARPANA SINGH RATHORE
Always busy caring for their sons. She is herself the head of her own cosmetic company she owns from her wealth. Always keeps her family first. Sometimes mean to others.

HIS GRANDMOTHER SOBHA SINGH RATHORE
The most beautiful lady in the decade of Udaipur. The popular Rani sa made history of being so photogenic in the generation of royal history. Was a national-level karate champion in her younger days. But as getting older she started doing charity programs and working in NGOs

HIS UNCLE DILEEP SINGH RATHORE
Younger son of Rajdev Singh and young brother of Amar Singh. But that's not his only identity. He is a famous politician of Rajasthan which makes family bonds easier in politics connections.

HIS AUNT PAYAL SINGH RATHORE
Always smiling and giggling, joking around to make everyone's mood good. Works in a law firm owned by Rathore.

HIS BROTHER AYAAN SINGH RATHORE
Just like him, can say his first copy but with the same attitude but some spicy humor and gentlemanly behavior. Loves his brother so much.

HIS COUSINS RIYA SINGH RATHORE AND VEER SINGH RATHORE
Daughter and son of Deelip and Payal. They never felt discriminated against in the family as Viraj and Ayaan are the firstborn and earnings members of the family. Except Arpana who scolds them for making noise in the house.

HIS FATHER'S SISTER KAMINI SINGH RATHORE
Total vamp, Gaslighter, and bitch mouth. Came back to her home because kicked out of her marital house. She says that she left that house because she was facing domestic violence but that's not the truth. All she does is party and Kalesh

KAMINI'S KID - LUV RAM KUSH
She always pretended she never loved her husband but got three children out of her marriage and dragged them back to her parental house. These kids are living their lives with parental support provided by their father as their mother is busy in kitty parties all day.

SINGH PARIVAR (FAMILY)

HIS SOON TO BE FATHER IN LAW RAJEEV SINGH
Always happy and smiling. Love solving puzzles in the newspaper. Is in his retirement. Proud of raising two independent daughters. Loves his wife too.

HIS SOON TO BE MOTHER IN LAW MIRA SINGH
Typical Indian mother, always worrying about her daughter's marriage. Never thought of them as a burden but mom is mom. They don't want bad for us. Classical dance at a younger age but now takes classes only.

HIS SOON TO BE SISTER IN LAW AYESHA SINGH
First daughter of Singh's. Is a fashion designer and working in a big company. Currently the only working member of her family. Going through so much pressure and stress due to work but always smiling for others.

AND FINALLY

HIS SOON-TO-BE WIFE SHREYA SINGH RATHORE
Inverter of new words, moody, straight face, what's on her mind is on her tongue. Is currently in college life and haven't thought of anything after that.

 Is currently in college life and haven't thought of anything after that