Winter's Savior

[ Neither the picture nor the content belongs to me. All the rights belong to the respective author. It is only used for entertainment purposes not to offend anyone.]

***

Right now, she was in a room that served like a conference hall.

She was in the center of the long table while Wixx was at the other end. Lisa was on her right side, Luna on the left. Lord Forrester sat beside her husband, and Ainsworth sat beside Luna.

Jameson and Roarke were roaming around to make sure that the undead army wouldn't return. Blake and the Black Serpent Knights were guarding the basement cell were Thaddeus Nystrom, the North King's son, was currently locked up.

Lord Denever and the Fire Mages were left to guard Winter, Julian, and Solenn.

"I don't understand," Lord Forrester, the former saint who insisted to not be called by his previous title, said with furrowed brows. "Are you implying that my Holy Scepter is inside Lord Julian's body, Lady Nystrom?"

"That's what I want to know, too," Irene said, then she turned to Luna. "Apparently, in the past, the Moon Priestess was asked by Kalel Nystrom to steal the Holy Scepter."

"What?" the former saint said, then he looked at Luna with accusation in his eyes. He was smart enough to read between the lines so she wasn't surprised if he got her message loud and clear. "You were the Moon Priestess in the past? And you were the one who stole my Holy Scepter? Wow, I'm pissed."

"It wasn't my fault that you let me steal your Holy Scepter in the past," Luna snapped at the former saint. "Maybe if you weren't so lazy then, your precious tool would have not been stolen. And shouldn't you be grateful that it was me who stole it and not the Moonchesters?"

Irene's stress was lessened because of Luna's retort.

You go, girl.

Wixx seemed amused too because he laughed loudly. "Luna is right, Asher. You're lazy ever since you were a child."

Ainsworth nodded in agreement. "Every time I see you back then, you were either sleeping or getting scolded by the sky god for not fulfilling your temple duties."

"That's right," Lisa agreed. "There was even a time that the sky god got so drunk and begged us to take you as a disciple. He said we were free to make a slave out of you."

The Red Phoenix laughed again. "I remember that," he said. "But no one was insane enough to accept the lazy boy as a disciple. The sky god cried all night."

"Shut up," Lord Forrester said, his face red from embarrassment. "We're not here to talk about my past."

"That's right," Irene said, making everyone in the room serious once again. "Brother, do you mind unsealing Luna's memories? I want to know how she hid the Holy Scepter in Julian's body."

A piece of red feather appeared above her brother's palm.

Then, the feather flew towards Luna and fell gently on top of her head. As soon as it did, the feather burned on its own. She knew that it wouldn't her the witch though.

As if my brother would hurt her.

Anyway, her thoughts were cut-off when the flame from the red feather started to show images. To be more precise, they were pieces of Luna's past memories.

"Please forgive me, Young Master," Luna said while carrying a new born baby in her arms. She was in a dark place and the only light shining on them was a torch attached on the wall. "What I'm about to do is something akin to blasphemy."