Chapter one

Eva's Pov

I sat with my friends and step brother after school on Friday. We were all playing an extreme game of truth or dare.

Hailey spinned the bottle and it landed on me. She smirked, "Truth or dare?". I shrugged,"Dare".

"I dare you to let Adam make you cum. Right here, right now". My eyes widened in surprise,"Oh no, he's my step brother. How can I let him do that?".

Hailey smiled at me, "Aww. Come on. Don't you know that people screw their siblings these days?. It's not a big deal".

I bit my lower lip as my eyes darted to Adam, who was staring at me. Hailey turned to him,"Adam?".

He shrugged, "I'm ready when she is". I got up and lay on the bed. Adam got up from where he sat, strolling towards me with a smirk on his face.

He knelt before me,"Hi sis". As his fingers hooked to the rim of my panties, I felt my pussy getting wet as I anticipated his next move.

He took my panties off, "ah, wet already?". He stroked my clit slowly and I let out a small moan.

"Do you like what I'm doing to you, sis?". I nodded as the pressure he was applying on my clit increased. Fuck, he was so good.

I moaned loudly when his hot tongue touched my already dripping spot. He was so good with his tongue, he continued teasing me and I could feel a familiar knot in my stomach.

"Yes, just like that Adam". He smirked and inserted two fingers in me. He was teasing me with his tongue while finger fucking me roughly.

"Adam, I'm..." I wasn't able to finish what I was saying as I came instantly, my body shaking as I went through a very strong orgasm.

Adam pulled my panties back up, licked what was left of my cum off his lips before returning to where he was sitting. How was he able to act cool and natural after all what just happened?.

I got up and shot Hailey a dirty look. She just smiled at me sweetly, bitch. She's so annoying. Someone remind me why this girl is my best friend again.

The party was over and everyone was retiring for the night. Hailey and I were sitting in my room, she took a bite of her pizza, "How did it feel?".

I shrugged, "Hot. He's so good. He made me forget how Jeremy made me feel for a while".

She gave me a knowing look, "Are you still in love with Jeremy?. I mean Adam is..."

I rolled my eyes, "Hell no, Hailey. Adam is my brother". She smiled,"Stepbrother".

I shook my head, "It was a one time thing, Hay. You can't be shipping me with my brother. I see him as a brother and that'll never change".

Hailey rolled her eyes, "That's boring girl. Do something interesting for once. Jeez".

I hit her with a pillow, "I won't go around sleeping with my step brother. I won't be able to face my mum and step dad".

She rolled her eyes again and I frowned, "Roll your eyes again and I'll make sure you lose your eyes".

She laughed and just then the door swung open revealing  Adam, " Dad and Emily are back. You should come down before they leave again".

I sighed, my mom and step dad were barely around. They were always away for some business trip.

"Hi mum, hey Peter. How was your trip to France?". Mum smiled, "It was fine, my love but Peter and I are actually headed to England right now. We'll be back in a month".

I fought the urge to roll my eyes, "Alright. Take care".

Peter smiled,"Take care of yourselves. No girls or boys over". Adam roller his eyes, "The both of you are barely at home, do you really think I'll abide by the rules that you set?".

Peter gave a forced smile, "Eva, take care". I nodded and they walked away. I sighed and walked upstairs to my best fucking friend.

She stared at me, "So?". I groaned," They're off to England. I don't understand my parents. They keep leaving Adam and I alone. We haven't even had a family time in two years".

Hailey gave me a hug, "As much as I'd have loved to stay, my mum just called me. I have to go home".

I groaned, " What am I supposed to do without you?". She chuckled, "Fuck Adam".

I rolled my eyes, "Sleeping with Adam is not an option, bitch". She laughed, "We'll see about that".

I rolled my eyes as she walked away. I'll just watch a movie and go to bed.

When I went downstairs, Adam was watching a movie. I groaned inwardly. I was already feeling ashamed that I let him make me cum.

His eyes met mine and I felt my pussy getting wet again. "Are you avoiding me because of a dare, huh?. Come on".

I shrugged, "Of course not. I just don't want to disturb you as you watch. I'll go back to my room".

He held my hand, pulling me to join him on the couch. His fingers ran down my body and I let out a low moan.

"You're an angel, aren't you?". I nodded, rubbing my thighs together.

He smirked, "Then go on your knees and worship me".

A/N: I hope you're enjoying this book.
This idea came to me when I made a joke about a couple.
I hope you enjoy it.

Toodles🙂❤
Follow me on Instagram: Hafsah_pen
Tiktok : H.a.f.s.a.h0