Chapter Eighteen

Eva's POV

I woke up to the sound of a male singing and frowned when I saw River. "You're disturbing my sleep".

He smiled at me,"Oh, I know. Do you think I can sing?. I mean I feel like I'm better than Justin..."

I rolled my eyes,"God help me. Why are you so unbearable?". He chuckled,"The last time I saw you, you were quiet. Adam has been... "

"Don't finish that sentence and let me sleep"?. "No". I groaned,"Did you have something to drink?.  Are you crazy?".

Adam walked in,"Babe, is he disturbing you?". I nodded with a pout,"Kick him out".

River laughed,"He can't do that. He needs me, especially today". I looked between them,"What's going on today?".

Adam patted my head,"Go get dressed". I got up but he drew me back to himself,"Please don't wear panties".

I rolled my eyes but I knew I wouldn't be wearing any panties today.

I sat in between the boys, watching a movie. Adam and River's hands made their way up my body and looked at the both of them shocked.

"What's going on?". River smiled,"We're about to fuck you senselessly. We'll make you lose your ability to walk for a day".

I turned to face Adam and he had a smile on his face,"I've always wanted to have a threesome with you and Jean but after what happened, I chose River".

I glared at River who had a smile on his face,"Next time, please invite Jean".

Adam lifted me up,"Sure, but you'll have to give us a show. Get us worked up".

Adam and River sat on the bed waiting for me to give them a show. I let my hair fall and unbuttoned my shirt slowly.

I saw River's eyes narrow in anticipation, and Adam had a smirk on his face. I threw my shirt to a corner in the room, exposing my black, lacy bra.

River gasped at the sight of my breast and Adam just chuckled. I pulled my skirt down and River groaned,"Shit. She's not even wearing panties".

I did a little spin for the both of them and heard Adam whistle lowly. In a blink of an eye, River's arms were around me.

"You're so sexy. So damn sexy". I pressed my thighs together to ease the pressure building up between them.

His lips dropped to my neck, kissing my sweet spot. "Be sure not to leave a hickey. She's mine and only mine".

River chuckled against my skin before attacking my neck again. I let out a low moan before grinding against him slowly.

He cupped my ass,"Sexy. Adam has been having all of these without me. Shit".

I moaned as I felt Adam's lips on my breasts. "Can I at least lie down?. My legs are getting weak".
____

Adam went back to sucking my breasts and River immediately went down on me. He sucked on my clit, making me grab a handful of his hair.

Adam captured my lips and I kissed him back with as much passion. By this time, River was teasing me badly, he had inserted two fingers along with his tongue.

I wasn't able to concentrate on the kiss. I was in cloud hundred. River was so good with his thing.

"Oh please. Please fuck me already". He nodded and reached for the condom. Soon, his entire length was deep inside me.

Adam made me take his cock into my mouth. I didn't have to do anything other than massage his balls.

He fucked my mouth at the same pace River fucked my pussy. Damn.

I came hard, my juices flowing down River's dick. He pulled out of me and came into the condom.

I hadn't come down my high when Adam positioned himself in between my legs. "Ready for me?".

I nodded and he pushed himself inside me. He was pounding into me hard while River peppered kisses all over my body.

The door flung open and I looked over Adam's shoulder to find a shocked Hailey. She covered her eyes,"I didn't see anything. I'm going".

River laughed,"Don't go. You may be of help to us". Hailey's eyes met River's and if not that I was too distracted by Adam pounding into me, I'd have sworn I felt a spark ignite between them.

She climbed the bed carefully and River wrapped his arms around her,"I need you to kiss where Adam and his girl are joint".

She looked at me for approval and I nodded. The moment her lips touched where Adam and I were joint, I felt a million sparks ignite in me. I guess Adam felt it too because he groaned and pounded into me faster than before.

River pulled her away,"Good job. You're a life saver". I started squirting at the same time Adam started shooting his load into me. It was immaculate.

Wait, we didn't use a condom. Fuck.

A/N: Okay, it took me days to convince myself to upload this chapter. I hope y'all like it.

River and Hailey?. Only time will tell.

Don't forget to...

Vote

Comment.

Share.

Fan.

P.S: I love the new cover. Courtesy: Bata_love