New story update!!

The reapers daughter by insta princess

The house was dark as I walked in. I closed a bit late from school and I hoped my parents weren't mad at me for being late.

I put on the light in the living room but there was no sign of my parents. The aroma of my mum's delicious meal didn't fill the air like it used to.

I took a step forward but stopped when I stepped on a liquid substance and almost screamed when I saw what it was. Blood.

I was curious and scared. What was going on? What happened here?

I walked up the stairs carefully and soon, I heard voices coming from my parents room. "Don't kill me. Please don't kill. I'll do as you say. Don't kill me."

The girl was tied to a chair and from her height and body structure she was probably around my age.

Mum laughed,"I don't want to kill you sweetheart but you see, I have to. I was paid a huge amount to end your life. I have a family to take care of."

The girl shook her head,"My dad will pay you more than that. Just let me go please. I beg you. I have a bright future ahead of me. I want to go to school and.."

Dad stabbed her,"That was too much talk, Hazel. We shouldn't waste anytime. Let's get rid of her body before Heaven returns from school."

Mum kissed dad,"I asked her teacher to give her lots of work. We can still get busy with our little activity. We can have a little bit of fun before she gets back. You haven't touched me in a while, Alex."

I ran out.

My parents...

The girl...

They killed her..

They...

I broke down on the road.

My  parents..

They aren't who I think they are

Who are they?

I have to find out.

°•°
In the book, Heaven  would be addressed to as Alyssa. She changed her name after that night. She ran away from home to start a new life. So don't be confused when you see Alyssa and not Heaven.

A/N: Don't miss out on reapers daughter!!
I hope y'all are doing great
Lots of love