Chapter Twenty Three

Eva's Pov

I made my way to the locker room, nervous. Adam was laughing his ass off but frowned immediately he saw me. 

"Adam, my car broke down. Can I ride with you please?". Henry laughed,"Our man, Adam doesn't give rides to sluts like you".

"Adam". He scoffed,"Henry's right. Wouldn't want to get my car dirty now would I?".

I felt tears prick my eyes but I stayed strong. "Guess  I'll have to walk home then".

He shrugged and went back to talking to the guys,"Hilary keeps my beds warm".

I walked out quickly. Rain was threatening to pour down the skies and tears were forcing their way out of my eyes.

"Hilary keeps my bed warm". His words kept ringing in my head. He's sleeping with her. Didn't take him long to move on from me.

The walk to my house seemed longer and the rain wouldn't stop pouring down the skies. Were they weeping for me?.

I jumped when a car stopped in front of me and Adam's head popped out,"Get in". I shook my head and kept walking.

He followed me,"You can't walk in the rain. You'll fall sick". I glared at him before getting into the car.
____

I had missed school for three days now. Fell sick due to the rain. Hailey checked up on me from time to time.

My phone beeped and I picked it up. It was a picture from Hilary. In the picture, she was kissing Adam. A screenshot of their chat was sent too and when I checked the date it was a week before the Jeremy issue started.

My room door flung open and I gasped when I saw Adam standing by the door. "Peter called. Said you were sick".

"I'm fine. Go away". He inhaled sharply,"Have you seen a doctor?. I can take you...."

"Shouldn't you be with Hilary?. After all, you cheated on me with her". He chuckled,"No I didn't".

I got up and shoved Hilary's message in his face. "You wanted to know right?. You wanted to know if Jeremy was better than you?. Yes. He's better than you. Kisses better than you. Does everything better than you do. He understands your needs better than..."

He kissed me hard but I didn't kiss back. He pulled away,"Was he a better kisser?". I nodded,"Better".

He lost his cool,"So why don't you just fucking go to him?. Huh?. Why?".

I scoffed,"I don't remember coming to you. You're in my room right now and I want you out". He frowned,"Don't want to be here".

I watched him leave and as I watched his retreating figure, my heart shattered, equally shattering every bone in my body. Would we ever be okay?".

A/N: Short chapter, yea?. I'm sorry sweethearts.

When I wrote this chapter I was tired and almost dozing off. So please, forgive me if it's not interesting.