Chapter Nineteen

Eva's POV

Adam rolled his eyes at me,"Eat up. We're running late". I narrowed my eyes at him,"Who insisted we stay up all night having sex?".

He ran his hand through his hair with a smile on his handsome first,"I did". I laughed,"So cute. Let's go".

We got to school pretty late for our first class, the teacher wasn't happy with us but Adam worked his charm on her and we were detention free.

I was speaking with Hailey when Adam grabbed my arm, pulling me into the library. He claimed my lips instantly and I kissed him back with as much passion.

He pulled away after a while,"Sorry. I was losing my mind and badly needed to taste you". I smiled,"It's cool".
_____

Hailey and I were on our way to the cafeteria when Hilary jumped in front of me,"Not so fast bitch. Do you think I don't know your secret?".

Hailey and I glanced at each other. I turned my attention to her,"I don't understand what you're talking about. Can you be more specific?".

She scoffed,"Drop the innocent act. We both know you fuck your brother". Hailey pulled me back,"Who the fuck do you think you are to throw flimsy accusations at people?".

She narrowed her eyes at Hailey,"I wasn't talking to you but now that you interrupted, let me ask you this. What kind of friend drugs the other?. You're not even on my level. I was speaking to the slut behind you, not to years ".

Hailey's fist connected with her face,"Bitch, who you calling a slut?". Hilary retailed and boom, we were being called to the Principal's office.
____

Mum, Hailey's mum and Hilary's mum were gathered in the Principal's office. Hailey's mum had a cigarette in her mouth and she leaned casually over a chair.

The principal cleared her throat,"I called you here because Hailey and Hilary got into a fight". Hailey's mum chuckled,"Okay and?".

Mum shot her a disapproving look,"And what does that have to do with Eva, ma'am?". The principal sighed,"Hilary claims your daughter has been sleeping around with her step brother".

Hailey's mum burst into laughter,"Does this lady know shit?. My Hailey would get into a fight, yeah but my girls are decent.  I wasn't a good mum but I watched my girls grow up, even if it was from a distance. You've got to be fucking kidding me".

"Um ma'am, your language is quite inappropriate". She grinned,"And who says I give a shit about language?".

A/N: Short chapter. I'm sorry. Only made it short because the main drama is about to start.

I love Hailey's mum btw.

Love and lighttt