Chapter Three

Eva's POV

"You mean he was standing there while you fucked yourself?!". I put my hands over Hailey's mouth, "Can't you be quiet?. We'll get kicked out of the library".

She smiled, "Right. Did he do anything afterwards?". I shook my head, "No, he just studied me and walked out. Do you think he's mad at me?".

She took a bite from her chocolate bar, "Find out. Go to him and ask him if he's mad at you". I shook my head,"No, I can't do that".

She took a sip from her juice," I'm not going to push further but I'm shipping the both of you and my ship better sails". I chuckled, "It's already sinking".

Hailey had an emergency at home, so I made my way to the locker room. "Adam". He turned to face me, shirtless and sweaty.

My heart started pounding in my chest, "Are you coming home with me?. Hailey left". He shook his head, "No". I observed him for a while before walking away.

>>>>>

The doorbell rang and I walked down to open the door. Adam was standing at the door with a smile on his handsome face.

"You're..." He shut me up with a kiss, walking in and shutting the door. "You're pretty. So pretty".

I pulled away, "Are you drunk?". He chuckled," Come on, are you pushing me away?".

I knew he wasn't sober at this point, "Let's get you to bed". He smiled, "Will you sleep with me?".

Heat rose to my cheeks and he smirked, "Don't act like you weren't fucking yourself to thoughts of me. I saw you".

I averted my gaze and he pulled me closer, my body crashing against his.

He raised my head up," Do you know how horny I was when I saw you in that state?. You've made me incapable of thinking about anything".

I gulped, rubbing my thighs together. He noticed my movements and smirked,"I could help you with that if that's what you want from me".

I nodded and he carried me upstairs to his room. The moment we got into his room, he claimed my lips.

I moaned as he grabbed my ass. "Did you like that?". I nodded and he smirked, "I like it when you moan for me".

He took off my dress and pulled my panties down. He made me sit on the bed and spread my legs, "You're always so wet for me. No need for foreplay then. I'll get the condom".

He walked away and returned with a condom. He tore it open and wrapped it around his veiny dick.

He made me lie down and claimed my lips. He stated into my eyes, "Ready?". I bit my lips, "Yeah".

I felt his hard, veiny cock stretch my walls and I let out a scream. He wiped sweat off his forehead, "Fuck, you're so tight. When last did you have sex?. Tell me when you want me to start moving".

As he waited for me to get comfortable, he captured my lips. I was in pain because duh, I'm a virgin. I wasn't going to tell him that anyways.

"Ready?". I nodded and he started moving slowly. I bit my lips to hold back the scream that was threatening to escape from my vocal tract.

With time, the pain subsided and pleasure took over.  My eyes rolled to the back of my head, "Adam, go faster".

And his speed increased, hitting my spot, making me moan his name. I felt a familiar feeling build in my stomach, "I'm close".

His speed increased and I came hard. He came in the condom seconds later and pulled out.

"Let's go after the rules, shall we?". I looked up at him, "What are you talking about?".

He shrugged, "We are obviously sexually attracted to each other so we need rules. Rule one, we are only fucking with no strings attached. Don't fall in love. Rule two, we don't get to fuck anyone else, I hate sharing. Rule three, we can kiss or touch other people. Rule number four, you don't get to sleep next to me. Five, you can't tell anyone about us. And last..."

"Hailey already knows". He nodded,"Alright. And lastly, we fuck anywhere and anytime".

I nodded, "Sure". He stared at me, "So what are you still doing in my bed?".

I chuckled,"Yeah. I'm leaving". I grabbed my clothes and ran out of his room. Let's see how far this takes us.

A/N: And that's a freaking wrap.
Sorry for the short chapter and I hope you enjoyed it. Hehe.

Toodles🙂❤
Follow me on Instagram: Hafsah_pen
Tiktok : H.a.f.s.a.h0

Love and light😚❤