The singer

I let a big sigh out as I looked out from the window over the grey city. I crossed my arms over my chest as the teacher's voice was blurred in the background. "What?", Luka asked with a monotone voice. I scrunched my eyebrows and looked at him annoyed. He glanced at me quickly.

"The earlier class which we had this morning is more of a introduction class. This one that you have chosen is a lot longer than a normal course since it'll last until December. This class's subject is human behavior in social situations. So you'll be partnered up with a random classmate and study how the other acts around their friends," the professor told. My chest rose heavier since I didn't want some random to study me and my family.

The bell ran which made all of us pack our bags. I glanced at Luka who was shoving his laptop into his leather bag. "You have plans for today?", I asked as I placed my phone in the back pocket of my jeans. He turned to look at m confusedly. "Why? You want a date?", he looked at me mischievously.

I looked at him in disgust and said, "No, I just know a friend of yours and he has a birthday today at a club". He lowered his head a bit, looking curious. "Which friend do you know?", he asked suspiciously. "My friend used to date Tommy", I noted as I grabbed my coffee cup from the desk. "Oh, yeah he dated someone", Luka said and leaned back, crossing his arms over his chest.

I walked past him, he moving to make way for me. I breathed heavily as I could still feel his eyes on me.

I walked quickly to Anastasia's place. She lived only 10 minutes away. We planned to eat and then get ready to go out. I had my makeup and dress in my bag.

We walked into the club, the music becoming louder with each step. First I scanned the room, seeing if I knew everyone from there. I gave a flirty smile to a couple of guys as we made our way to the bar. I made my way through people and stood next to the counter. A male bartender came immediately to us. "One vodka Redbull and one mojito", I ordered as I twirled a bit of my hair on my other hand. He nodded before starting to make the drinks.

I came back to Anastasia who had found a small table for us. I quickly chugged down my shot as Anastasia started to sip her drink. We looked around us, seeing if there were any good-looking guys. I noticed one guy and pointed at him so that Anastasia noticed. She nodded excitedly, leaving to go towards him.

I headed to the dance floor alone as Anastasia was talking with that guy. Thank god Rihanna was playing, making me smile to myself as I danced in the heat. People were surrounding me tightly but I still felt alone.

After a while, Anastasia waved at me to come over and I noticed that some guy had joined them. I walked over, carefully in my heels. "Kiki, this is Thomas!", Anastasia said and pointed at that new guy. Anastasia gave me a smirk, which made me smile a bit.

I went over to Thomas. "Hey", he greeted me and smiled down at me. He was like a golden retriever. "Hey", I said back. I already felt that there was no sparkle between us but since he seemed like a nice guy I talked with him until the band was about to start.

As the band was playing, me and Anastasia were jumping on the first row. The bassist was playing to Anastasia and even gave her a kiss between songs. I made eye contact with the lead singer multiple times, making me give him the look. He licked his lips before grabbing the microphone and continuing the show.

We were singing Only Girl by Rihanna with Anastasia in the karaoke room. Suddenly my eyes noticed a guy in the small crowd as I kept singing. I slowed down to give him a closer look since he was staring at me. He had brown eyes and brown curly hair. I realised that he was the singer of the band. He gave me a small smirk, making me shoot him a smile before aiming my attention back to the lyrics.