Get in

"What are you doing tonight?", Luka asked as the bell rang and everyone started to pack their bags. I scrunched my eyebrows together and answered, "I don't know yet, why?". Luka scratched his neck and said, "My friend, Hugo, wanted me to invite you to go out with us tonight". "How does Hugo know me?", I asked confusedly.

"He saw you somewhere with me I guess", Luka said and shrugged his shoulders. "Okay, snap me the info", I told him and closed my bag. "I can't...you blocked me", he said as he looked at me under his eyebrows. I couldn't help but let out a big laugh, "Oh right, I totally forgot about that", making Luka leave the room angrily.

I was wearing a black mini-dress with red heels as I walked into the familiar club. I looked around me, looking for Luka and his group. I finally noticed them at one big table. I went there, everyone turned to look at me. "Hello boys", I said and gave them a quick smile before sitting down next to Luka. "Kiara?", some blonde boy asked who was sitting next to me. I nodded. "I'm Hugo", he said loudly to my ear over the music. "Nice to meet you", I said and smiled.

After a while of talking, I excused myself to go to the bathroom. I added quickly some lipliner and walked back. On my way there, I noticed some couple kissing violently. I gave them a double look when I realised that it was Hugo with some girl. I gasped before walking to the table.

I let my hand linger on Luka's shoulder, making him look up to me, before sitting on his lap. I took the cigarette off his lips and put it down on the table. I smirked as I saw his confused look before I pushed our lips together. We both were breathing heavily as he kissed me back harshly. The other boys around us cheered.

His hand went to the back of my head, keeping our mouths close. I moaned loudly to his mouth as I noticed that Hugo was watching us. His other hand went on my ass, which made me slap his hand away, making the other boys laugh. I suddenly pulled our lips apart, both of us catching our breath. I rubbed my lipgloss off his face before I licked a long strip on his face before getting up and out of the club.

I never thought that anything could happen with a friend of Luka. But I'd call this night a succees.

I was walking in the pouring rain, holding my red heels in my other hand. I looked at the rainy streets and the cars passing by as I was walking to Anastasia. She was working tonight but I knew that she was okay with me going there whenever.

Suddenly I noticed a car slow down next to me. A window rolled down which made me walk faster. "Get in the car", I heard Luka yell from the open window. "No!", I screamed back and glanced at him. "Get in!",

"No! Are you deaf!", I screamed to him. He suddenly drove in front of me. I gasped and screamed, "You idiot! You almost hit me!". Luka got out of the car. I hit his car once with my heels before turning to run away. I ran in the streets in my pantyhose and dress. As I looked over my shoulder I saw Luka coming more and more near to me.

Suddenly I felt his hand grab my wrist, making me stop and turn away. He wrapped his hands around me, keeping me close to his body. "Don't touch me! Ew, I don't wanna be this close to you!", I screamed and tried to push him away. He was much stronger than me so I failed.

I stopped moving and looked up to his eyes. I squinted my eyes and scrunched my eyebrows together angrily. "Get in the car", he said, starting to move us there. "No", I said strictly. 

He sighed and said, "You're like a five-year-old sometimes". I squinted my eyes even more and said, "You like that don't you...you pervert". He let out a chuckle and took a grip of my neck, walking us to his car. He opened the front door for me, pushing me in. I sighed as he sat in the car too. I crossed my hands over my chest.

"Nikolai contacted me", he said quietly. I felt like I had a heart attack. "What do you mean?", I asked stressed. "I got a call, it was him...he said to let you know that we should look over our shoulders", Luka explained, clearly stressed too. 

I hit my heels on the dashboard. "Stop it!", he yelled, covering the dashboard with his hands. I tried the door handle, but it was locked. He smirked at me, making me roll my eyes. "This car is ugly", I said and squinted my eyes at him again. "No it's not, shut up", he noted and looked outside his window.

"It is", I smirked as I looked deep into his eyes. Suddenly he grabbed my head and pushed our lips together. I pushed him away. Seeing his eyes filled with lust, my lipstick all over his mouth...I grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled his lips to mine.

His other hand was going through my hair as the other one was on my waist. I slowly climbed on top of him, making him lower the chair. His hands squeezed my ass cheeks as I wanted to be as close to him as possible.

He lifted my dress on my waist with his other hand as his fingers started to trace closer to the forbidden area. "You're not wearing panties?", he asked between our kisses. "No", I said before I started to kiss on his neck. "Fuck...you're the death of me, you know?", he chuckled. "I better be", I chuckled, feeling the alcohol still in my body.

He unbuckled his belt, revealing his cock. I slowly placed it in me, making both of us gasp loudly. I started to ride his lap as he guided me with his hands. "Kie", he moaned as I was grabbing the other frnt seat.

I felt that the whole car was moving in our rythm as clapping sounds filled the air. I breathed heavily as I tilted my head backwards. "Luk-", I moaned as he slowed down the rythm, making me scream. "C'mon", he grunted as I felt my release. I rolled my eyes back since I hadn't released in such a long time. I tried to focus on his brown eyes as he came too, as he squeezed my waist.

"it's been a while", he said as he was calming down his breath. I smirked at him as I pushed his head to look outside the window.

I got back to my own seat and lowered my dress as he was putting his pants back on.

"What will we do about Nikolai?", he asked, rubbing his jawline. "Nothing...we can't do anything yet", I whispered. He opened the lock on my door, making me open the door. "Kie...", he started as I got off the car. I ducked down to see him as he continued, "Be careful". I could see the serious look and fear in his eyes. I nodded slowly, "You too Lukey", giving him a small smile before closing the door and starting to walk home.

---------------

Words: 1 550