The Hotel

I was eating my salad nervously as Anastasia was scrolling her phone across from me. "We're working tonight?", I asked her. She gave me a quick nod. "I promised Luka that he can follow us today again", I said. Anastasia smirked at me which made me roll my eyes. "But he won't follow our work, obviously", I noted which made her nod.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. I felt my heart jumping on my chest as I opened the door slowly, seeing Luka leaning on the doorway with his hand. "Hey", I said awkwardly and let him in. He took his jacket off, putting it on the closet.

"Hey Stas", he said as he sat around the round dining table with us. "Hey", Anastasia said excitedly. "What are you two up to tonight?", he asked as he looked at me. I looked at Anastasia as I said, "We're going clubbing...then working". I noticed Luka clench his jaw before he nodded.

I was doing Anastasia's eyeliner as she was laying on the bed. She was smoking a cigarette as I was quietly singing along some Russian songs since it helped me to focus. "I love this song", Anastasia said as she took the cigarette off her lips. "Mhm", I answered as I added some eyeshadow on her eyelids.

"I can't believe that you're half Russian", Anastasia said and smiled. I let out a laugh and asked, "Why?". She let out a laugh too before answering, "I mean you look Slavic but I just don't know anyone else who would be from there". I took a sip of my white wine before I said, "Well yeah, it's not that common here". "Exactly", Anastasia said.

"Is your mom or dad Russian?", Luka asked as he was scrolling on his phone. "My dad", I answered as I gave him a quick look. "You speak fluent Russian?", he asked as he looked at me. "дa", I answered as I let out a laugh.

"Should I learn Russian?", Anastasia asked. She looked at me excitedly with her wide eyes. I laughed and said, "You can't even learn Spanish Stas". Luka let out a chuckle as Anastasia covered her face with her hands. "My Spanish classes goes to our 'forbidden things to talk about'-list", she laughed. I nodded, trying not to laugh.

We walked through the doors, I was holding hands with Anastasia. I saw JC sitting on the desk. He smiled and came to greet us. He hugged us, "Good evening ladies, you two look fabulous!". We both let out a laugh and I said, "Thank you JC".

Luka shook hands with JC as we already went to the bar. We ordered two dirty martinis. We both sat on the chairs, looking around us. There were already some people in, even though it was only 21 o'clock.

After a few drinks we headed to the dance floor, dancing with each other. I noticed Luka still chatting with JC on the desk. I let my hands run through my hair as I swing my hips from side to side to the rhythm of the music.

Suddenly a man approached me, tapping on my shoulder. I turned around. He was about 180 cm tall, with blonde hair and blue eyes. Exactly the opposite of my type, but since he was a client it didn't matter.

"You're Victoria?", he asked over the music. I nodded as I offered my hand to him. He shook it gently as he said, "I'm Eric". I shot him a smile and tilted my head a little. "Can I buy you a drink?", he asked. I slowed down my dancing and said, "Sure".

As we were ordering drinks, he put his hand around my waist. I loved the feeling of being Victoria. Someone who doesn't even exist. A whole total person who is still me. I loved to be Victoria.

As we walked to the elevator, which took us to the hotel, I made eye contact with Luka who was still sitting at the bar. I felt like time slowed down as he looked at me with wide eyes as I walked past him.

Eric opened the door to the hotel room, letting me in first. I looked around the room until I turned around to see him. "Half before hand", I said as I slowly approached him. He took out his wallet, counting the money. "250 before and 250 after", he said, making me nod. I took the money and counted them carefully. I put them in my bag.

I dropped the bag on the floor as I dropped the dress off me, leaving me in my lingerie. He smirked at me. I walked closer to him, putting my hands on his chest, slowly going more down. He then kissed me passionately, pushing me on the bed. He crawled on top of me, my legs wrapping around his waist.

He stood up and took his shirt off, revealing his abs. He threw the shirt on the floor. He took something from the night stand. Before I even noticed through my drunk thoughts, he had put duck tape over my mouth. He also taped my ankles together. Fear took over my body but at the same time I felt my Victoria-side pushing out.

He turned me around and put me on my fours. He pushed my head to the sheets, bending my hands behind my back, taping my wrists too. I let out a cry through the duck tape as I felt his belt whip my ass cheek. I heard him let out a chuckle. Soon I felt another whip. I bit my teeth together and scrunched my eyebrows as I just wanted the seconds to go faster.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door, making me open my eyes. He left the bed, making me fall on my side. He opened the door a little and said something. I couldn't hear since I was too far. Suddenly the door flew open and I noticed Luka back that guy until his back hit the wall.

Luka looked at me quickly, but looked at me again as he saw in what state I was. I looked into his brown eyes through my tears. I just couldn't fight back. I watched by as Luka beat that guy up. The guy was lying on the floor as Luka was kicking him and yelling, "You disgusting fuck".

Luka reached for that guy's pocket, took his wallet, and all the cash that was in there. "Your wife knows, she hired me to beat you up", Luka said as he dragged that guy out of the hotel room. That guy just tried to breath on his own so he didn't answer anything. "Get out or I'll call security", Luka hissed, which made the man crawl away from the hotel door. Luka slammed the door close.

He calmed down his breath before he looked at me again. "Oh my god...", he whispered as he ran up next to me, taking the ropes off. "Your ass cheek", Luka said and pointed at it. It was red and I felt it throbbing. As I got my hands free, I took the duck tape out of my mouth.

I looked at the piece on my hands before I lifted my eyes to meet his. I immediately hugged him, wrapping my whole body around him, sitting on his lap. I let my tears run on his shirt as he hugged me back.

"Oh Kie", he whispered as he petted my hair. I squeezed him as hard as I could because I wanted to feel safe.

After a while I let go of him as I wiped away my tears. He grabbed my cheek gently and wiped some tears away with his thumb. I looked at him through my blurry eyes.

"What if he let's JC know?", I cried to him. "I said that his wife hired me, so if JC says something to you, it was that guy's fault that you didn't finish your...job", he said as he looked strictly into my eyes. "You understand?", he asked, lifting my chin up a bit. I nodded as I looked into his eyes.

"I'm gonna get you home", he said as he gave me my dress back. I put it on slowly before I took my heals off my feet and grabbed my bag from the floor. Luka carried me on his arms as we left the hotel from the back door, starting to walk home.

It warmed my heart that I knew that Anastasia was already home so I wouldn't be alone there. I know that Luka wouldn't stay with me...probably.

---------------

Words: 1 442