missing?

The rest of her husband kept running and flying nonstop just to find her again after the separation. They didn't care if they didn't eat or rest, all they needed was to get faster to Aria's side.

"It's around here," Calix said as he stopped on the track. They all stopped when he said that. But Calix's expression showed something else.

"Careful, the beastman is feral," he said while getting closer to the cave not far from them.

Haku, who had been sleeping outside last night, still sat outside waiting for Aria to finish taking her things. His head looked up when he felt many presences near him.

"Where is she?" Curtis hissed with his cold expression. His eyes were looking for Aria inside the cave.

"She's inside. Eating," Haku said, looking at how tired they were. They must have come here nonstop.

Just as Harvey was about to ask again about Aria, she exclaimed, "Huh! Harvey!" She was excited to see her husbands, but the first person she saw was Harvey. She was about to run, but got stopped by Winston. He held her waist and said, "Don't run," making her stop.

She walked towards him a bit fast and quickly hugged him. "Miss you," she hugged him tight.

When she hugged him, he could smell how different she smelled now. She used to smell sweet, but now it seemed a bit calmer, like how a female smells when they pregnant.

He parted the hug and carefully held her hand. He checked her pulse and... his intuition was correct.

"Aria, you're pregnant!" His eyes lit up when he realized she was pregnant. Before this, she had refused to get pregnant, even after a few months of accepting her male.

She even asked Harvey to make her some medicine because she didn't want to get pregnant. But here she was, pregnant with 2 cubs!

"How many?" she asked, while touching her barely visible belly. "I can sense 2 cubs," he said.

When Harvey said that, her husband's felt happy, jealous, and excited to know whose cub she was carrying inside her.

While they busied themselves, the beastman inside the cave watched their lovely interactions with envious eyes. His gaze was fixed on Aria in an intriguing manner.

Muir, sensing the stare, quickly turned his head away and located the source inside the cave. He shielded Aria's body so the beastman couldn't see her.

"Do you think you can do it?" Harvey asked, concerned about her eagerness to return home. She didn't care that the beast city was in ruins, all she wanted was to go back and help Calix rebuild their home.

"I can... I'll try, okay?" She looked at Harvey and pleaded. Once Harvey agreed, they could start moving and rest somewhere before continuing towards the beast city. She refuse to sleep in that cold cave again!