Graswall city part 1

Upon entering the gate, she was amazed by the unique architecture of the building, reminiscent of structures on Earth.They strolled towards the city center, captivated by the beauty of the city surrounded by lush greenery. The bustling Market was filled with the clamor of beastmen selling their wares.

Observing numerous beastmen at the market selling various items, she felt a strong curiosity, she slowly want to see the stall around here. "Stay close, Aria," he reminded her.

The crowded market posed a risk of her getting lost, given her height, making it challenging to locate her again. They just arrive here, let's not start making a problem on the first day...

"Where should we stay?" she inquired, feeling fatigued with the cubs already showing signs of restlessness, craving milk. She looked around the Market, after the market she saw a houses that the beastman living.

Winston scanned the area. "Let me explore and find a place for us to stay," he suggested, walking off. Aria sighed, impressed by Winston's quick adaptation to their new surroundings. 

"Let's rest over there, Aria," Calix suggested, spotting a spot to sit and wait for Winston's return with news of their temporary residence.

They settled on an empty bench near the market, Aria lowering her face covering to inhale the pleasant scents in the air.The beastmen vendors couldn't help but gaze at the unfamiliar, attractive female sitting there. inside the city, they living with a lots of beastman and ruled by one which is the lion king.

'They must be a newcomer,' they mused, captivated by her beauty. the beastman longed for her, knowing the odds were slim.

"Are you new here?" inquired a rabbit beastman, mustering the courage to speak to them. Aria and the group turned towards the voice, noticing the rabbit beastman.

"Yes, we just arrived," Harvey replied, observing the rabbit beastman selling vegetables at his stall. Nodding, the rabbit beastman remarked, "There are many fascinating things here, and the king a good ruler and so his female," gesturing towards the distant castle.

Aria gazed at the castle, feeling awe with the castle compared to Calix's. She pondered about the inhabitants capable of constructing such a city, wondering if the beastmen could conceive such an idea.usless...unless someone is here.

"aria, let's go" Winston come back and told them to head to the house that he found for their stay in the grass wall city.

once they arrive at the house, she can't help feel awe with the house. it look simple but it still very nice and pretty. She like how the house is build and the city.

"it's so nice" she said and walk inside the house. Aria looking around the house and have many room and one kitchen. "Aria looked" Harvey said as he saw her behind the house. they have a large tree and very clean place for the cubs to play. They started to unpack their stuff and get ready to rest for the day.

Meanwhiles~

"My king, today we have a new guest," the guard said once their duties were completed for the day, reporting to their king.

"A guest? We have had few guests these past days."

"Today is different. It's a woman with her mates" they remarked, recalling the female visitor of the day. They also recalling that she have feral mates.

"She also possess a beauty" he add at the end.

The Lion King looked up when he heard that. His guard found it really hard to speak well about females, especially the lazy ones around here. He was also lucky to have found his precious female, whom he found 1 years ago...

"Lucian?" the sweet voice came from outside the door. She slowly opened the door, looked at Lucian's place, and ran towards him. He walked towards her and lifted her up. "Yes, my pretty," he asked and told the men to leave.

"I heard something interesting," she said when she tried to eavesdrop on the conversation. She heard they found a pretty female here! "Did you hear my conversation?" He shook his head. She really liked to listen to his conversations in the hall. "Can't help it~" she kissed his cheek.

"it's just new female comes with her males. that's it" He said and bring her to the dining hall. They build the castle with her taste and according to her. She sure have a uniques taste about the building. 

"can i met her?" She asked when Lucian place her down on the chair. She looked at Lucina eyes trying to plead to meet the new female that just enter the city!

"meet who" Her second mate comes to the hall together with the rest. "meet new female!" she said.

"since when are you this excited?" Kai, the cougar beastman. He never saw her this excited when talking about female. "just this one" she said as she take the food and eat.

she then looked at one place.

                                                  "find the female and be friend with her"

Aria place,

"I will ground both of you!" she scolded the two cubs for creating a mess in the room where she had organized their belongings.

The cubs promptly scurried to hide behind Haku, aware that he was fond of them and could shield them from their mother's wrath. "Do not support them," Aria cautioned him.

Knowing that his mate could be intimidating, Haku moved away from the cubs. "Not today," he uttered, choosing not to intervene, and walked off.

As the night progressed, Aria lectured the cubs.

next update~

"nice to meet you, i'm ***** "