Beat her!(ง'̀-'́)ง

Syera was shocked when she saw what was going on in front of her eyes. Aria was being carried by Hael and he was spinning her around with a soft expression.

'He never looked at me like that!'

'What the * is this woman doing... I told her to reject the fox beastman but she is accepting him!'

Aria, still in Hael's embrace, was clearly a bit shocked when she heard the voice coming from behind her. She turned her head towards Syera, who clearly had a face that looked like she would likely smack her head.

"you promise me not to accept him!" Syera said a bit raise in her voice.

Aria tilted her head as she honestly didn't recall the promise she made with Syera...

'Well...sorry not sorry~' she tried to stifle her chuckle as Syera clearly appeared angry with her decision.

"Hm? Did I make a promise with you?" Aria questioned, further fueling her anger. Syera can't believe she didn't remember.

"You did! Now you accept him?!"

'What the? Why is she so mad?' Aria felt uneasy about the reason behind Syera's anger. Syera had warned her not to trust him, but did not explain why.

"You never tell me why," Aria tapped Hael to put her down. Slowly, he complied, keeping her close as he knew Syera was not trustworthy.

Syera gritted her teeth, trying to hide her true feelings. 'This is not supposed to happen! Hael is supposed to be mine! Why is this girl so difficult to manipulate?' She glanced at the status window, seeing it decline. She had hoped to make Aria her friend successfully, but now Aria's trust in her was diminishing.

                              Danger! Danger! Your mission is coming to an end!

                                                   remaining times : 2 hours

"Why can't you just listen to me!" She tried to grab Aria, but Aria yanked her hand back. "Hey!" When she tried to catch her again... Aria pulled Syera's hair and yelled, "Who the hell are you to give me orders!" She kept grabbing her hair.

"Aria!" Winston and Calix quickly grabbed her body and hand to release the female's hair, but her grip was really strong. They try again when they see how serious Aria looked right now.

"Let me go, you idiot!" Syera yelled and was also being grabbed by her males.