You!

The next few days had been peaceful for Aria, but something was bothering her. She didn't know much about Haku! He kept sitting alone in the room. Today, she take a peeked on Haku who been inside the room since morning!

"Are you a pervert?" Haku suddenly said while meditating in the dark. "I'm not!" She pouted when he accused her.

"Stop peeking at me," Haku opened his eyes and looked straight at her. His eyes were really glowing in the dark. "What's wrong?" he asked.

When she heard that, she slowly walked towards him and sat down. "Why are you sitting here alone?" She was really curious about what he was doing in the dark.

"I don't like the outside," he said. "Mmm~ why?" She tilted her head.

He smirked when he saw that she was very curious about him. It had been years since he had been outside of the world, and it might take a few days before he completely adapted.

"Why don't you guess, hm?" He touched her face slowly and caressed it. His touch was rather cold.

"mmm because you hate light?"

"yes but no"

"then~ are you a vampire?" she said finally.

He looked at her with confused. "a what??" he let out a laugh. " vampire! they have light and suck blood" she described it.

"That's definitely not it, my dear."

"and then what?" she getting closer to him and hold her hand from rubbing his body...even in the dark...his body is just 'his muscle is just so....nice' she gulped.

her weakness is really this kind of man. Last time, she really liked reading a lot of manhwa daddies just for their body. she can't help it okay....

"now that i think! what is your beast Haku...?" 

"that a secret" he smiled enjoy teasing her. She frowning when he keep being mysterious. 

"fine! don't talk with you!" she huffed. she standing up and ready to leave the room. but then she get pulled towards his lap.

she refuse to look at his face and see another place. "look here" he hold her waist and pulled her closer. "no"

"no? you sure darling" he whispers close to her eyes. "mmm...you don't want to answer any of my question" she keep pouting.

"first. i'm not vampire. two, i'm a very big beastman"

"i'm a-"

when he just he about to tell her, his beastman form. Muir called out her name. "Aria?"