worry

Aria watched her husband cook, not allowing her to help. Every time she tried to assist, he would inquire if she needed anything or felt uncomfortable. Even the cubs refused to let her carry or walk with anything. She was puzzled by their behavior, treating her as if she were fragile.

It took her two days to regain her appetite. Today, she observed her husband  talking seriously outside the room. As she approached them, they abruptly stopped and rushed towards her.

"Why are you walking here? Are you sure you should be walking?"

"Why not rest more, and we'll get you anything you need."

She looked at them with a puzzled expression. "What is happening here? I may be sick, but I can still move around and understand my own body."

They glanced at Winston, silently urging him to clarify the situation to her. They had been keeping this information from her for the past two days.

She raised her eyebrows and gazed directly at Winston. He took her hand and led her to the new chair he had made the day before.

"Aria...do you remember when you were sick and we didn't know the exact reason why you were sick?" Winston said softly while holding her hand.

"yes...what about it? isn't it because I'm tired?" she tilted her head when she saw how serious Winston looked and then glanced at her husband. They also have a worried face.

"it's not because of that. It because...you carry a female cubs" he finally said it.

When he uttered the word... the living room fell into a hush. Aria was unsure how to react at this moment. She had dealt with enough with the two cubs, but now... a female? How would she endure it when the pain could be three times worse! Her expression revealed she was already contemplating the hardships she might face during childbirth.

"Aria... look at me," Harvey knelt before her this time, trying to console her as her face conveyed her emotions clearly. Aria slowly met Harvey's gaze. 

"I'm sorry I didn't realize sooner that you were pregnant. How useless of me," he murmured softly. Despite checking multiple times, he hadn't even sensed that she was carrying a female. If only he had known... she wouldn't be as unwell and weak as she was.

"It's not your fault, Harvey... why are you apologizing," Aria ran her fingers through his hair. 

"Aria... the tribe doctor mentioned that your body is fragile and requires more rest, and to avoid stress." He feel sorry when he being useless as her mate.

He take a deep breath before broke the news to her. She need rest.

"We are considering returning to Beast City to allow you to rest," Harvey said with a soft smile. "I want only the best for my female, and this seems like the best way to give your body the rest it needs."