LS! Traitor Jedi Knight Male Reader x Clone Wars Era

A reminder, check out @BattleDroid1106 's content. He writes much better.

(Y/N) = Your Name

(L/N) = Last Name

(L/C) = Lightsaber Color

(E/C) = Eye Color

 Title for this book is yet to be decided. Possible names below: 

"A Light in the Darkness"
"Renewed Hope within the Shadows"

War has always been a constant reoccurrence in history. One faction is pitted against the other to display their dominance in the best way possible, however Power has always lead to corruption, no matter how noble the cause for obtaining such power.

Background:

(Y/N) (L/N), possessing traits such as (E/C) eyes, was in his early twenties when the events of the Phantom Menace turmoil settled (meaning he'd be around thirty-years old by the start of the Clone Wars). He had blossomed into a Jedi Knight, dedicated to serving the Republic and its people. From a tender age, he exhibited remarkable talent in the Force, swiftly earning his place among the Jedi ranks. Renowned for his steady demeanor and unwavering commitment, he stood at an average height, around 6 feet. His close association with Qui-Gon Jinn, mentor to Obi-Wan Kenobi, was a testament to his deep understanding of Jedi principles, forged long before the tragic demise of Qui-Gon at the hands of the formidable Sith apprentice, Darth Maul.

(Y/N) was originally found by the Jedi on Dantooine at the age of 17. He matured well and could handle his own extremely well. The locals always praise him for his forgiveness and non-violent tendencies to solving disputes which gained him in favor of becoming a Jedi, himself. Especially, after showcasing his force sensitivity, despite his late age and many concerns of the Jedi, he was reluctantly adopted into the Order of Peacekeepers.

(Y/N) was educated on the knowledge of the ancient enemies of the Jedi known as the Sith. Although, Qui-Gon wouldn't be the only friend that he picked up in the order. The Count of Serenno; Dooku would constantly push (Y/N) in the right direction of defecting from the Republic and supporting Darth Sidious' plan; unknowingly to (Y/N) himself.

Bio II:

Robes (Source: https://www

Robes (Source: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/71072500367568966/)

Lightsaber Hilt: (Source: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/783626403937026675/)

com/pin/783626403937026675/)