A Grimm World of Pocket Demons (RWBY x Pokemon Concept x Reader)

(Bear with me, I haven't touched RWBY in forever and I was so distraught when Rooster Teeth shutdown. Perhaps, to reignite the spark that was left to wither, perhaps a new concept could be experimented with...)

-🎇 Remnant 🌙-

"Imagine a world where a fractured moon hangs in the sky, casting its ethereal glow over a planet abundant with lush greenery and vast ocean vistas. Amidst this natural splendor lie forbidding landscapes, deemed too perilous for most fledgling Hunters and Huntresses to tread. Yet, amidst the untamed wilds, cities thrive, their luminous lights captivating the hearts and eyes of all who behold them for miles around."

"However, what truly captivates me is your transcript. Your remarkable knack for forging profound connections with diverse forms of Grimm speaks volumes. It's a testament to your extraordinary talent and skill."

"..."

"Oh, where are my manners? I'm Professor Ozpin. Headmaster of Beacon Academy. My main directive is imparting knowledge on the younger generation, which would be you!"
The director chuckled. "Your Mother and Father were both once a part of a team I was in. They were excellent Grimm Trainers to the brim and were always willing to extend a helping hand to their colleagues, staff, and even the World.. It's a shame that they aren't with us." The Headmaster's countenance, once imbued with a sense of joy and cheer, now bore the weight of sorrow. His features, once radiant, now betrayed a subtle melancholy, as if the weight of the world had settled upon his shoulders, casting a shadow over his demeanor.

"My apologies for the interruption... Moving on, I've been made aware of your financial struggles at home, and I've arrived with a proposition I believe you'll find irresistible."
His hands clasped together, a knowing smirk playing on his lips. "I propose you join our esteemed Academy, where you'll learn the art of creature taming, cultivate compassion for all living beings, and above all, hone your skills in becoming a Hunter/Huntress yourself!"

"But, before I get ahead of myself, I'll need to ask a series of questions to adopt into your transcript, because after the previous academy in Mistral has forgotten to add your name, race, and gender! So we'll start with the simple stuff, of course! Now tell me, what is your name?"

You responded to the question with your name.

"(Y/N)? What a wonderful name for an eccentric, talented young Hunter/Huntress! Now for the second question, what do you look like? Another thing.. Are you a boy, girl, or something else you'd like to disclose about on the terms of what you'd preferred to be called?"

Look(s) (Male): Whichever you choose!

- Look 1 -