Pokemon x Male Pokemon Trainer Reader

--

To become the very best that no one ever was. It could be surmountable to any occupation: Trainer, Coordinator, Archaeologist, Researcher, and the list continues.

Every individual within their younger years, when life was more tough and the areas where these creatures called Pokemon would inhabit, breed, populate, and flourish.

Many people would take these mythical creatures as pets, being seen as everyday benevolent faces to brighten up their lives. Some, take a more direct approach to broaden their skills as a Master.

To become the very best like no one ever was. It would either end up as a pipe dream to few, a grand scheme of things to many, but none took this dream more seriously than myself.

-2004-

2004. Technology had become more enhanced since then. In rural Kanto, specifically the Southwest Region where there would be a small urban populace roughly about eight people in the beginning. Pallet Town, ostracized from the major urbanized cities that make-up the Kanto region. It was peaceful if you wanted to raise a family without the inconsistencies of constant drivel from elitist snob or posh gentleman who sniffed up someone's arse.

To me, Pallet Town was a place of beginnings. To start fresh, free from techno-terrors and superstition of the supernatural. Ever since I was five, moving here was something that remained neutral to me, despite the few positives I've stated before. There weren't a lot of kids in Pallet Town, but everyone seemingly knew everyone here, so it felt like our family merged into a larger one.

I still remember when people would simply walk into your house. It was strange to me, utmost due to possible burglar attempts that might occur. However, my mother convinced me that Kanto supported the 'open-door policy' which meant that anyone could simply walk in without any issue. Although, the front door is usually locked around eight o' clock pm sharp to avoid any uninvited guests.

My statement about children in Pallet Town remains true, but you're possibly wondering if I knew any of them. Well, for starters there was the loudmouth grandson of the Pokemon Professor. Extremely cocky, arrogant, and was never taught on taking 'no' for an answer. If I had 100P each time he bragged about becoming the Pokemon Champion, then I'd be filthy rich. 

Another kid simply never spoke. He was practically the opposite of Blue, but he would always stare at stuff for a long while. It's kind of creepy when we had him over at our house for once. But, for some reason he's insanely good at videogames, so whenever I want a challenge, I'd simply call him over.

For the record, it has been twenty to zero. So, I'm not the greatest.

The final kid was actually a girl. I've never once caught her name, but she was snarky, sassy, and all in between. For once, she seemed to be the only one who I would consider almost completely normal than the other two kids that I've previously mentioned. The reason why I say this is because she has this abnormal fear of bird Pokemon. If she sees one Pidgey in front of her, it'll give her the willies and send her running.

Regardless, time flew fast. Finally, years after being led by our parental figures, respectively ourselves being around the age of sixteen to eighteen before we began our momentous rite of passage.

-2004-

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

BEE-