Resurrected Vaylin F! Reader x Star Wars The Clone Wars

Conventional Naming Title(s):

"Kneel before the Dragoness of the Confederacy"

"The Prodigal Daughter of Destruction"

Bio:

Attire

(Source: https://www

(Source: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/1196337401013339/)

- Lightsaber: "Since Vaylin is more adept in the mastery of the force, she wouldn't have a lightsaber yet. It has been an incredible amount of decades and her old one was lost long after she first died. Later on, she might rebuild a new one, but in due time she'll be using the force as her ally."

- Personality: "The seemingly unfixable. Her life was taken away from her ever since she was a child, being locked away. She's still crazy, sadistic, and monstrous, but not to an extent from the Old Republic Era."

- Love Interests: "Undoubtfully, I don't think she'd be able to find love with her sadistic demeanor. Although, in this idea she is known to be flirtatious, but adding on a pinch of salt to it."

 - Prelude -

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

- Title Crawl -

"War on the horizon! The constant squabbling and disagreements in the Senate Chambers demand that force must be met to justify the means! Planetary systems outside of the Core Worlds are seceding from the Galactic Republic rapidly to avoid the unfair, heavy taxations that they can barely sustain.

"Ten years have passed since the Trade Federation launched a frontal assault on the small, planet of Naboo, however, the tension grew as the planets that have left the affiliation of the Republic became known as the Confederacy of Independent Systems. The leading figure head known as Count Dooku, a former knight of the Jedi Order leads the initiative to malnourishing Republic patriots and their morale. It has been suspected that the CIS is amassing a large army to challenge the Republic's Judicial Force."

"Desperate times, call for desperate measures as the Jedi's fear for war may come true. However, somewhere in the depths of wild space, an echo rings out from the Force. A long-since dead Empress has arisen from her grave to spark chaos on the galaxy once more and attempt to destroy the Republic and the Jedi once and for all.."

-> B'omarr Teth Monastery || 22 BBY <-

On the grounds of the peaceful monk monastery was experiencing unrest. Bodies were strewn on the floor, some of the corpses had the remaining nerve cells sparking some form of movement. The monks were peaceful and avoided conflict at all costs, however it had never mattered to the perpetrator.