🎇A City, Reborn🎇 (Pokemon Reborn x Male Reader)

"If I write about it, it'll help remove it from my brain!" - A/N

Ace of Spades - (https://zeledonia.tumblr.com/tagged/pokemon%20reborn)

Pokemon Reborn Icons by yoctocrunch 

-X-

"Have you ever felt the need to do something big? Something that'll make your parents proud? Something so grand that'll make you a hero for everyone to sing high praises of your name for centuries to come? I wish that would happen to me. Time and time again, I've felt as if my actions hadn't guaranteed anyone approval to do something bigger than I."

???: "Reborn City, eh? In my opinion kid, this place is kind of a dump. Why would anyone want to go there is a mystery. You trainer-folk are showing up here in droves. By the way, if you're done staring up at the sky, I'd like to get the finishing touches of information on your train ticket before you're sent off."

"Right.. Sorry."

???: "Any of these look familiar to you?" The administrator in the ticket booth showed different photographs, seemingly to choose which image mirrors me exactly. Fortunately, I know how I look in the mirror everyday and if I do say so myself, I look fabulous!~"

 Fortunately, I know how I look in the mirror everyday and if I do say so myself, I look fabulous!~"

Canonical Game Name: "Kuro"

*🕶~Appearance~*🕶: "With silver hair gleaming under the light, they peer out from behind sleek black glasses. Their deep brown eyes contrast beautifully against their rich, dark skin, while a stylish silver jacket adds a touch of modern flair."

Personality: "Typically exudes confidence, often to the point of being perceived as cocky or arrogant. They are highly ambitious, driven, and usually very skilled in their area of expertise, which they don't hesitate to showcase.

~ Quotes ~ ✨

"Where are the ladies when you need them, huh?"

"Keep running your mouth, and I'll shove this empty PokéBall down your throat—you'll choke on it before you even realize."

"For the last damn time, I'm not old! This is just my natural hair color, Arceus!"

-A-