ROTS (Genderbend) x Female Jedi Reader

>> A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away.. <<

(Title Card Crawl)

Episode III - Revenge of the Sith

"War! The Republic is crumbling under attacks by the ruthless Sith Lord and Countess of Serenno, Darth Tyranus. There are heroes on both sides, evil cropping at every turn. In a stunning move, the fiendish droid leader, General Grievous, has swept into the Republic Capital and kidnapped the Chancellor Palpatine, leader of the Galactic Senate of the Republic."

"As the Separatist Droid Army attempts to flee the besieged capital with their valuable hostage, three Jedi Knights lead a valiant, yet desperate mission to rescue the captive Supreme Chancellor. . . ."

--

Arriving in Coruscant's orbit was also unbelievable.  Republic Venators and Municifent-class frigates were littered all over the void of space. A space battle this large must've been the Separatists are getting more desperate, which landed a smirk upon my face. One would never expect a desperate attempt at the Republic's capital. Regardless, I shook my head knowing how drastic the situation has escalated since we've left the Temple, "So the situation has become dire, no wonder they've needed us to hold down our campaign in the Outer Rim." I said to Kenobi and Skywalker over the commlink. 

Kenobi: "Perhaps, this battle was what we need in our favor. Cutting the head off of the snake.."

Skywalker: "Count Dooku.." Her voice sounded low in volume, "I can sense her. She's here."

 🌟 Anakin Skywalker 🌟

(Y/N): "My powers have doubled since I've last came across her. She'll be in for a surprise when I get to her first!"

Skywalker: "Not if I can help it!~" The Jedi Knight teased as she inputted more power into her twin ion engine thrusters, propelling her ahead. "Oh? So we're racing now, Skywalker? You're on!" I hollered back over communications. "R6, balance the shield proportions split fifty-fifty. This battle is gonna be messy." R6 beeped happily in what seemed to be a series of chirps and whistling, as I turned my starfighter clockwise in a rotary motion, mimicking Anakin's movement. Kenobi only sighed, "Some things never change."

Once we've went under the belly of the star destroyer of our Venator was where we truly saw the firefight take place. The sky seemed to be an all-out fireworks display. Ships traded blue and red laser flower as we began to weave our way through turbolasers sandwiched between both Republic and Confederate ships.

Anakin: "This is getting interesting.." The Chosen One said enthusiastically, and what I could decipher was enjoyment on laced on her lips and every word that came from her mouth. Her droid, R2-D2 began to chatter with her Master.