DS! Jedi Knight Female x Clone Wars

DS! stands for Dark Side

Conventional Title Names:

"Corrosive Touches of the Dark Side"

"Commitment to a Corrupt Republic"

"There Cannot Be Light Without Darkness"

(Y/N) = Your Name

(L/N) = Last Name

War is known to bring destruction to those who pose different idealisms. They weed out the weak and bring the strong to their maximum capacity in order to turn the tide. Unfortunately, after the end of this conflict leads to repercussions that some cannot afford. Luxuries taken that will never be recovered, especially in the form of a loved one.

(Y/N) (L/N) is the descendant of the (L/N) family, known for their generational wealth on the planet of Alderaan. Her father was once an influential senator who helped create bonds and trust between the affiliates of the Galactic Republic and those from neutral systems. He was good at his job and he enjoyed it as well, unfortunately he wouldn't be able to express that same joy.

Not after he was assassinated by an unknown assailant. From that day and onward, every other misfortune would seem to appear. This caused their daughter, who was next in-line to inherit their family's generational wealth to ROT, WITHER, and DECAY. These emotions that were bound to her heart awakened the beast within her which would soon be scouted by a Jedi Recruiter, unsettled by the Darkness within the child's heart.

At the temple, she was mocked, feared, and hated by her fellow initiates and younglings. When an initiate made fun of her dueling stance, she made quick work of them. A broken finger was the least severe. Arriving to the Jedi Temple on Ilum, she discovered her first kyber crystal, but when she interacted with it, the crystal turned pitch black. Her classmates were concerned, eventually her instructors too. The Council got involved due to her violent behavior.

However, she still assisted the Republic without any falter in acquaintances. She swore to destroy the corruption that once plagued the galaxy and defend the Republic at all costs necessary. Even if it meant falling to the Dark Side.

Attire(s):

Source: (https://www

Source: (https://www.pinterest.com/pin/1337074887272953/)

(Y/N) never loved the robes. Believing they've long fallen out of style, so she carries the tailored clothing that would represent the Renaissance of Alderaan. However, she didn't stop there and managed to customize it to her own design. In fact, she has a second attire. Soon enough, she'll have an army inside her wardrobe.

 Soon enough, she'll have an army inside her wardrobe