TCOOAL x Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Naming Convention Title(s):

Intergalactic Coffin

(I've lost my marbles)

In a galaxy far, far away..

STAR WARS

Episode II - AOTC (Attack of the Clones)

"Searching for the truth is easy. Accepting the truth is hard."

Once again, the galaxy teeters on the edge of conflict. The Galactic Republic, weakened by years of demilitarization, stands precariously on the verge of collapse. As the looming threat of the Confederacy of Independent Systems grows ever stronger, planets across the galaxy contemplate seceding from the Republic to escape its burdensome taxation. In the midst of this turmoil, Jedi Knight Obi-Wan Kenobi harbors doubts about the enigmatic star chart he has uncovered, prompting him to set a course for the watery depths of Kamino.

In his quest for answers, Obi-Wan seeks out the mysterious world of Kamino, shrouded in secrecy and veiled by stormy oceans. There, he discovers the startling truth: the existence of a vast clone army, hidden away from the prying eyes of the galaxy. With the revelation of this formidable military force, Obi-Wan realizes that the fate of the Republic may hang in the balance, as the Clone Army holds the potential to tip the scales of power in the impending conflict.

As the specter of war looms ever larger, Obi-Wan grapples with the implications of his discovery. With the Republic's security hanging in the balance and the threat of the Confederacy looming ever closer, the Jedi Knight must navigate treacherous waters, both literal and metaphorical, as he seeks to unravel the mysteries of Kamino and confront the dark forces threatening to engulf the galaxy in chaos.

-- Kamino / Tipoca City --

As the sleek spacecraft glided through the swirling clouds, Obi-Wan Kenobi peered out of the viewport, his gaze fixed on the enigmatic world below. Kamino, shrouded in mist and mystery, lay before him like a distant dream. The planet's stormy oceans stretched out endlessly, their turbulent waves crashing against towering spires that pierced the sky.

As the ship descended through the thick atmosphere, the sound of rain pounding against the hull echoed throughout the cabin, creating an atmosphere of tension and anticipation. Through the mist, Obi-Wan caught glimpses of sleek, silver buildings rising from the water, their sleek surfaces gleaming in the dim light.

Finally, the spacecraft touched down on a platform jutting out from one of Kamino's sprawling cities. Stepping out onto the rain-soaked surface, Obi-Wan was met by the sight of a uniformed Kaminoan who greeted him upon entry.

Nala Se: "Greetings, Master Jedi. We've been expecting your arrival." 

Kenobi: "You have?"

Nala: "Indeed. The Prime Minister is very anxious to meet you. After all of these years... We were beginning to think you weren't coming." The Kaminoan's elongated neck swayed slightly to side. "Now, please. This way."

Reluctantly, the Jedi Master complied with the orders of the Kaminoan, both of their footsteps echoing through the endless, pristine corridors that seemed to stretch on indefinitely. The sterile, white walls and repetitive design created a disorienting maze-like environment. As they approached an automatic door, it slid open with a soft hiss, revealing yet another Kaminoan waiting on the other side. He was much more elder in appearance wise and his different attire from that of Nala Se spoke a thousand words of professionalism.

Nala Se: "May I present, Lama Su. Prime Minister of Kamino." The Jedi Master bowed respectively to the lead Kaminoan in charge of the cloning facilities, and the Prime Minister bowed in return. "And this is Master Jedi.." Nala Se finished.