chepter 3

Athour pov

Yn look at her with blank face and spoke.

When you left india that time I told you nevre dragged me in your matters then why today..? Yn asked in Cold angry tone.

He saw your picture in album which accidentally left. So now he wants to meet you. Mrs lee spoke.

When. Yn asked in annoyed tone.

Tomorrow night. Mrs lee said.

Allright. Yn said and get up.

You can stay hear you know. Mrs lee said.

No I have my own mansion. Yn said and left.

Mom it's necessary to call that bitch hear. Tia ask.

Yes Tia don't you know she is Multi-trillionaire. If we get close to her we will able to take the property's. Mia said and smirk.

With yn.

Yn reached her mansion and directly went to her bed room. She take out her papa's photo.

Papa she forgot you this early. Now she is dating Mr kim. I hate her papa. Yn said crassing the photo.

Soon yn fall sleep

Next day

Yn wake up and get ready as today she have university.

Her look

She went downstairs and saw yeji Lia jisoo Jennie Nayone and Jeongyeon making breakfast.

Good morning uniees. Yn said and hugged Eveyone.

Morning yniee. They wish her and she sit on counter.

What dose Mrs lee said. Jennie asked.

She have boyfriend and he accidentally found out about me so now he wants to meet me. Yn said in boring tone.

So what's the problem. Yeji asked

Do you know who is her boyfriend. Yn asked and they shake their hands.

It's Taehyung's father kim min-ho. Yn said with sign making them shocked.

Now what..? You will become her step sister. Jeongyeon said.

I will not. Yn said and smirk.

They look at her with Confusion but they know something is cooking in her head.

With taehyung.

From yesterday after seeing yn he is trying to call her but she not picking up the call. Taehyung is really frustrated and angry at her.

Poor him don't even know what's happening..

Someone knocked his door and he went and open it. Maid was standing there.

Young master master is calling you. Maid said while bowing.

You go I am coming. He said in cold tone.

Maid nodded and left after bowing.

Taehyung went downstairs and saw his father and brothers are sitting.

I want to tell you all that my girlfriend and his daughters are coming at night for dinner so better be ready. Mr kim said and they nodded with boring look.

After they went to university. Tae got msg from yn.

You will got the biggest shocked and surprise from me bear. Msg leave taehyung in confusion.

What the heck is cooking in her head. Taehyung thought with Confusion.

Don't forget to vote and comments ✨️ 😊 😉

☆☆To be continued ☆☆

.