chapter 18

Athour pov

Kim's are sitting in living room suddenly whole room is cover in smoke Makin evryone faint.

Bts pov

We open our eyes and saw we are at abodend place while tied on chairs with dad.

Wait if we are here then where is mrskim and twins. Jin asked with raised eyebrow.

We look around and find no one. 

Suddenly a men entered

If something happens to my wife and twins then I will kill you maxy. Mrkim yell.

Which wife you are talking about kim. Mrskim said while entering.

She stand beside him and kiss him. We look at dad and saw him broken state. This bitch.

Where is that bitch. Mrslee asked.

She wasn't at home but she will here soon. Maxy said with smirk

We heard some chuckle and laughing sound and saw it was taehyung.

Why are you laughing. Maxy asked.

You are trying to catch yn that's sl funny. Taehyung said with chuckle.

What do you mean. Mrslee asked.

She is dangerous not less then devil. She already found out that it was you who killed her whole family and destroy her life. Now image what will she do. Taehyung said with smirk.

How dose he knows.

Don't give that look. Taehyung and yn both are dating. Yoongi said begin unbotherd.

And you didn't even tell us. Jin asked with raised eyebrow.

He just ignore him.

What is she just business women. Tia said while coming inside.

She is queen. Queen of underworld. Queen of mafia empire Qayamat. Taehyung said in cold tone.

Well you are her boyfriend so why not end this with you. Maxy said pointing his gun at his head.

Taehyung just smirk.

If you even touch me she will destroy you and give you most painful death. Taehyung said with smirk

He got angry and pulled the trigger.

Don't forget to vote and comments ✨️ 😊 😉

☆☆To be continued ☆☆

.