chapter 9

Athour pov

Kim's and Tia mia are having breakfast just then yn come down and about to leave.

Yn don't you want to have breakfast. Mrkim asked with raised eyebrow.

Yn look at the time and saw 8:30 and spoke.

Herlook

No Mr kim I have some important work so I will go

No Mr kim I have some important work so I will go. Yn said and left taking last glance at taehyung who give her questionable look. She just give him slight smile and left.

Yn take her car and left. She reached the place and saw beautiful mansion In between forest.

She walk inside opening the door

She walk inside opening the door. She reached living room and saw 2 womens and 2 men's sitting there while their back facing her.

So finally qayamat here. Women 1 said.

Yn walk and stood infront of them. Their eyes soften little seeing her.

Who are you and why are playing with my feelings I don't even know you. Yn said in cold angry tone.

Just like your mother short tempered. Men 1 said with smirk.

How do you know my mom. Who the fuck are you all. Yn said in cold tone.

Cursing your elder is not good didn't your mom teach you. Men 2 said with raised eyebrow.

What my mom teach me and didn't it's non of your concern. Yn said in cold tone.

Well well what do we expect from mafia queen QAYAMAT. Women 2 said folding her hands over her chest.

I asked W.H.O.A.R.E.Y.O.U. yn said greeting her teeth looking at them in pure anger.

Allright let us introduce ourselves. They said while geeting up.

I am Arun Malhotra.

I am Amrita Malhotra.

I am Deepak Mehra.

I am Aashvi Mehra. 

Yn look at them with Confusion.

I have heard this names before. Do we meet before. Yn asked with Confusion.

You didn't remember us but we do clearly and you mom must have told you about us. Arun said with smirk

But if you don't remember then we are your.....

Don't forget to vote and comments ✨️ 😊 😉

☆☆To be continued ☆☆