chapter 16

Athour pov

After all this they were sitting on sofa. Just then yn mrskim Tia and mia come. Yn got to know about attack that's why she come.

What happened here. Mrskim asked.

Nothing we were just attack but business rivals. Mrkim said making her nod.

I think staying here is not good. Yn said seeing the condition.

You are right yn but we don't have any place. Mrkim said with sign.

Well I have mansion if you all want we can stay there. Yn suggest.

Well we don't have any other option tho. Mrkim said.

Allright all of you pack your stuffs we will leave right now. Mrkim announced.

Bts Mr and mrs kim twins left to pack thier stuffs.

Yn called Jennie.

Uniee I want mansion no. 2 with high and tight security with trained gaurds and maids. Yn said and Jennie said ok

They left and soon reached there.  They reached yn's mansion no.2

Yn have 3 mansion. 1. Where yn's friends stay 2. Which this mansion and 3. Yn's secret mansion which no one knows.

They were just mesmerized by the mansion which is surrounded by gaurds and greenery

They all went inside and it was beautiful living room

A old lady come and hugged yn.

Yn how are you My child. She said crassing her hairs.

I am good aunt layra. Yn said with smile.

She is head maid aunt layra. She will show you your rooms. Don't think that maids of this house our weak if you hurt them or say anything unnecessary things they won't hesitate speak back and hurt you so be careful. Yn said staring at mrskim and twins.

Show them their rooms dose my chamber is clean. Yn asked.

Yew dear your chamber is clean and everything is already arranged. Layra said with smile.

Yn nodded and left.

What is chamber aunt layra. Jin asked.

Oh dear jin chamber means when you open her room door first come small yet cozy living room. Second her luxry bedroom with walk in closest with beautiful balcony. Then small kitchen with all the stuffs and at the end little swimming pool with small bar. Layra said with smile.

They were amazed by this.

I also want chamber. Tia mia said with ugly pout.

There's only one chamber which yn have there's first floor you can choose any room. Layra said.

They left taehyung about to go layra spoke.

I don't think so I need to show you your room right son. Layra said with teasing smile.

Aunty. Taehyung said while sluking.

Layra chuckle and left. Taehyung went to his room..

Ground floor have 2 living rooms dinning table and back yard. 1 floor have bedrooms. 2 floor have yn's chamber and Taehyung's room. 3 floor have meeting room study room and weapon room.

With yn

Don't worry who are you behind this attack I will find you and give you most painful death. Yn said with smirk.

Don't forget to vote and comments ✨️ 😊

☆☆TO BE CONTINUED ☆☆

.