chapter 11

Athour pov

Yn is driving back to kim Mansion lost in her thoughts. Soon she reached and went inside.

She saw them along with 1 new face but ignoring all of them she went to her room. She need peac right now. She went and take cold shower and went to sleep without having dinner.

Next morning.

Yn get fresh and come down.

Her look.

She come and sit on her chair which is between taehyung and suga

How much makeup you used yn. Tia said with smirk.

I don't use makeup. Atlest not like you tones of. Yn said coldly.

Ignoring them Mr kim spoke.

Yn you didn't joined us for dinner last night. Mrkim asked with smile.

Uh..I have alot of work in company as was tired so just fall sleep. Yn lied to them not wanting to tell them.

Well meet your step cousin broa. Mrkim introduce her knowing yn's cold personality.

Yn look at her coldly who give her bitchy look.

Yn mahajan. Yn spoke Making her eyes widen.

Business tycoon or queen yn mahajan. Bora said with wide eyes and yn give swift nod and left.

What's wrong with her. Something is really bothering her. I need to talk to her. Taehyung thought and look at ?? Making him nod.

In university.

It's free period and yn is sitting with blackpink and red velvet. Bts also come and sit beside them. Tia mia and bora are also there. 

Yn are you Allright. Irene asked with raised eyebrow

Yes uniee just work lod. Yn said with small smile.

Blackpink and red velvet nodded with suspicious look. Someone come and cover yn's eyes making all of them shocked.

He will lose his life today. Lisa whisper but bts can heard them.

Yes he touch her without her permission. Jisoo said and look at those boys with Pity.

Yn get up with anger and trun but got shocked seeing them.

I know my sparkles are very smart they already know who are those peoples.

Don't forget to vote and comments ✨️ 😊 😉 ☺️ 😄

☆☆To be continued ☆☆

.