chapter 10

Athour pov

But if you don't remember then we are your maternal family. Aashvi said with smirk.

What..yn said with shocked.

Yes I am Amrita your mother's elder sister and your Masi he is my husband Arun your masa. Amrita said with smile.

I am Deepak your mom's elder brother along with Amrita's your mamu and she is my wife aashvi your Mami. Deepak said with smile.

Won't you hugged your family yn. Arun said with raised eyebrow.

Yn's eyes got teary and hugged them tightly.

After sometimes they all sit on sofa.

What happened in past that you all suddenly disper. Yn asked begin Curious.

You parents marriage was love marriage that time your father have just start his business. Mom dad were against it as he was poor and your mom was soo rich but their love was true your mom leave the house and evry luxry but mom dad got so much angry and brake evey tie with them. You father's business start to grow and become world's no 1 business men. Mom dad see how happy she is so they also accept him. Me and siso weren't interested in mafia so mom give her mafia empire queen position to your mom ake Prerna as this position is given to daughter only. Dad give his king position to my and siso sons. Everything was going smooth you take birth and evryone were on cloud nine. We stay with her. You were five that time your someone killed your mom when she was coming back from mission and killed your father when he was coming back from company. He knows something will happen to him so he put all of his property and everything on your name. We were in Italy that time. When we got to know we come back but we were late everything was change and shuttered. Deepak said with sign and sad smile.

Yn was in tears hearing this.

Your mom was killed when you were 7 years and your father was killed when you were 10 years old when you papa was killed you were 15 years old. We want to take you back with us but we want you take revenge for your father mother and papa's death. Aashvi said.

Yn wipe her tears and spoke.

I will take the revenge and give them most painful death. Yn said with anger and hate.

But you all are here then where is bros. Yn asked with raised eyebrow.

Those brats went out so explore Korea but don't worry you will meet them in university Tomorrow as we can't risk. Amrita said with smile.

But not the Eldest 3 right. Yn asked them but she smirk making them Confused.

Why are you smirking. Arun asked.

It's time to take revenge from bors for coming late. Yn said with smirk and they chuckle.

Sure they are your brothers do whatever you want.  Deepak said.

But who killed them. Yn asked with raised eyebrow.

It was..... black mambas

Don't forget to vote and comments ✨️ 😊 😉 ☺️ 😄

☆☆To be continued ☆☆

.