chapter 14

Athour pov

They trun and saw a men is royal blue shuit. His well build body fair skin sumble beard chocolate brown eyes high cheekbones with slight pink lips.

HOW DARE YOU TO RAISED YOUR HAND ON MY PRINCESS. He growl at her making evryone tremble in fear.

Adhrit Advaith bhai. Yn whisper and their eyes landed on her.

[Athour:- who thought its bts or mr kim comments down]

My bootiful sister. Krish said hugging her and patteting her head.

Yaa go away. Yn said and pushed him softly.

Adhrit and adhvaith hugged her.

Slut how many boys she want. Bora said but landed on floor with hard slap.

They trun and saw it was amrita with others. 

You know what bora we don't raised our hand on women or else it would be me then God knows what happened to you. Adhrit said greeting his teeth in ager.

And about us we are her elder brothers. You don't need to give your tittle to her. Advaith said in scary tone

She our princess our sister our pride we won't let anyone hurt her. This is last time you raised hand on her don't do this next time. Kabir said in cold tone.

Bora look at Kim's and spoke.

Uncle oppas why are you all not saying anything. Bora shout

Lower your voice Bora. It's your mistake and you deserve that slap. Mrkim said in cold tone.

Yn went from there.

Princess. Brothers said and about go behind her.

Boys she need some time leve her alone hm. Aashvi said softly.

They nodded and look at taehyung. He nodded and Kim's left.

Yn is in her holding photo fram with teary eyes. Mr kim come and saw her. He always saw her strong and cold girl but he knows somewhere She is alone logging for love. He went to her and sit infront of her.

I know you miss you father

I know you miss you father. I also know I can't take their palce but you can give me chance. Mrkim said softly.

Yn look at him with teary eyes. Mrkim's heart clinched at her tears and hugged her. Yn close her eyes feeing fatherly warmth and protectivness after whole 10 years. One by one tears rolled down and she start crying in his arms and he just hold her to his chest.

Bts come hearing her cries and saw her crying hard. Taehyung felt his heart clinched. She never cry infront of him but he is happy atlest mrkim was able to take out all the pain she is holding from Years.

SOMEWHERE.

What are you planning to do. Women asked her husband.

What else we did with them. Men said while smirking.

Both start laughing like mad people.

Don't forget to vote and comments ✨️ 😊

☆☆To be continued ☆☆