chepter 5

Athour pov

Well I have nothing to do with this Mr kim for the world I am yn Mahajan who is not at all related to mrslee and I would like it if this stay same. My opinion doesn't matter so yeahhh. Yn explain in cold tone.

I know but I would love it if you stay with us. Mrkim asked.

Yn about to say no but taehyung put his hand on hers. Yn sighed and nodded.

I will. Yn said with small smile.

Mrkim smile and soon evryone left for their mansion.

Next day

Yn is going university.

She didn't apply makeup

She didn't apply makeup. She reached there and saw there wasn't much students. Yn went to rooftop. She sit there looking at sky.

I know I will find you hear. Someone said from behind.

Yn trun and saw Taehyung. He come and sit beside her.

What happened baby. Tae asked softly.

Nothing just missing them. Yn said with sign.

Taehyung warp his arms around her shoulder and she rest her head on his chest.

Don't worry I am always hear for you. Taehyung said softly and kiss her hairs.

I got the best boyfie ever. Yn said and kiss his cheek.

BOYFRIEND...? Someone shout making them flinche.

They trun and saw ??? Member

Guss it who is it.

H-hyung. Taehyung said begin shocked.

You both are dating how..? Why we don't know..? You didn't even tell us. ?? Said begin angry.

Cool down hyung. We will tell you everything. Taehyung said with nervous smile.

?? Nodded and sit down with them.

Soo........... this how our relationship start. Yn said with sign.

We didn't tell you all because I want to introduce her first but things trun out like this I nevre thought. Taehyung said with sign.

Don't tell anyone about it now. Let them know her by themselves and then tell them because still they don't trust her. ?? Said with smile making them nod.

You don't have any problem if we date right. Taehyung said begin nervous.

I don't and for the first time you did something good. ?? Said patting hie shoulder.

Hyunggggg. Taehyung start winning Making yn chuckle at him.

Welcome in our family my little sister or can say sister-in-law ?? Said with smirk and chuckle.

Yn blush and hugged him with smile. Taehyung smile seeing them.

I hope you get all the love you deserve Babe. Taehyung thought with smile.

What's happening hear..? Someone said making all them flinche.

Who is this unknown hyung find out about their relationship....?

In last who come...?

What will be the reaction of Kim's and Lee's after finding out about yn and Taehyung's relationship...?

Don't forget to vote and comments ✨️ 😊 😉 ☺️

☆☆To be continued ☆☆