chapter 6

Athour pov.

They trun and saw jisoo.

Uniee you scared us. Yn said with sign.

You tell him everything I will go. Yn whisper to Tae and left with jisoo.

Taehyung trun to him and spoke.

Hyung one more thing. Tae said and he look at him with raised eyebrow.

Yn is not only business tycoon. She is mafia empire queen too. Tae said which shocked him.

What. ?? Said with shocked.

Yes hyung. Don't let anyone know about it because no one knows who is mafia empire queen. Tae said and he nodded.

They all left for their classes.

In lunch break.

They all are sitting in canteen and bts is on beside their table.

We want to tell you something. Momo said.

What is it. Yn asked.

As you know we all have our onw business and we are getting some problems in it so twice we stray kids txt and itzy decide to go along with the rose. Bang Chan said with sign.

It's fine guys you all go me and uniees will handle everything and maby red velvet is also joining us as I know. Yn said looking at blackpink.

Sure...but yn please control your anger. You lost your senses in anger so be careful. Lee know said begin serious.

You are saying like I don't control. Yn said and shake her head.

Because you don't. All of them said together.

You all are so bad. Hate you. Yn said and pouted.

We love you princess/baby/noona/uniee. All of them said together.

They start laughing at yn's face.

When are you all leaving. Yn asked with raised eyebrow.

Today...nunu now. Yeonjun said and they all get up.   

They hugged yn and blackpink. After they left blackpink and yn sit down.

Well....we take house for 4 of us as mansion is so big for us. Jennie told her.

We will text you the address come whenever you want ok.  Rosè said.

We know you will have fight with mrs lee and twins and at the end you will come to us. Lisa said and giggle.

Lisa. Jisoo said sternly.

Lisa pout. Yn smile and spoke.

Where she wrong uniee. She will start those past shits again and just fight with me. Yn said and signed.

I am tired uniee seriously so tired of all this shits. I already have lots of shits to take care of now one more. Yn said with annoyed face.

Taehyung felt sad for her he knows what she gone through.?? Look at her and thought.

I was right about you. You show Pepoles that you are strong but in reality you are so soft sensitive girl. Even if you are mafia queen I will protect you my sister. ?? Thought while staring at yn.

Don't forget to vote and comments ✨️ 😊 😉 ☺️

☆☆To be continued ☆☆