♡ PART 17 ♡

In the washroom, I locked myself in a stall. I had to hurry.

"Felix." I texted.

I waited for him to respond.

"Lianna. Stop. I already know you want to break up with me. Enjoy your time with Edison." He texted back.

"Felix, no. I want you. Not Edison."
"I wanted to dance with you."

...

I waited for a bit.

Left on read.

...I wiped a tear from my eye, put my phone back into my pocket and went back into the dance.

"Lianna! Where were you?! You missed 3 of the songs. Well, it doesn’t matter now, come!" He grabbed my arm and whisked me into the dance floor. He danced a lot and I just pretended to dance. I kept glancing at Felix, who was looking at the blonde girl with love in his eyes. Ughh.

FELIX'S POV:

Beth was a really good dancer. Her moves were kind of... enchanting. I just realized, I had the biggest smile on my face. I almost completely forgot Lianna even existed.

"Y-You look so beautiful when you dance." I said.

"Thank you! You do too!" She winked at me and my heart melted. I think I really was falling in love.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THIS IS OUR LAST SONG OF THE EVENING! WOOOOOO!" The DJ cheered. Others cheered along.

The song turned on, and I put my hands on Bethany's hips. She put her hands on my shoulders. As the song played, I stared into her ocean-like eyes. We swayed with the music. I never wanted this moment to end.

LIANNA'S POV:

I danced with Edison for the last song. I didn't look at him though. I kept glancing out of the side of my eye, looking at Felix who was completely in love with the blondie.

After the song ended, people were leaving. Others were eating the last of the pizza, cupcakes and soda. Edison looked at me.

"Are you okay? You didn't look at me the entire time."

"Y-Yeah, I'm good. I- had fun." I lied.

"I'm glad." He said.

He put his hands on my waist, pulling me in. He leaned in and closed his eyes. Right as our lips just brushed, I pulled away.

"I'm sorry, I can't do this." I ran out.