♡ PART 33 ♡

LIANNA'S POV:

The teachers gave me an ice pack for my bruise, and let me rest in the infirmary until I felt better. Once I did, I went into the lounge and looked for Felix.

My friend approached me. "Lianna! You gotta look at this!" They whipped out their phone, and showed me a shaky, low quality video.

"YOUR GIRL?! Who the fuck is 'your girl'? Last I knew, you didn't have a girl wrapped in your arms." Felix was fighting Edison. And it was physical. He fought for "my honor." Although it was incredibly cheesy, I couldn't help but blush at the thought of Felix defending me. But...near the end of the video, I saw he was hurt...

"Oh my God...where is he now?" I asked.

"Getting yelled at by the principal." My friend said. Since I couldn't intervene, I had no choice but to just leave it. So, I went into the library.

It hurt a little when I walked, but I scrolled through the shelves. I got into the romance section, and I caught Bethany pinning Camila to the wall, making out. I quickly ran away, hoping they didn't notice me.

I sat on a bean bag, and rubbed my forehead. I had a major headache.

FELIX'S POV:

Once the principal was done yelling at us, he let us go, (with the promise we would stay away from each other.) He only let us go since I had a reputation of good grades and not fighting. I also had explained how Edison hurt my girlfriend.

Once we walked out of the office, we were surrounded by people, (mostly my friends.) They asked many questions, to which I responded,

"Guys, leave me alone please." I noticed my voice was shaky, and I felt weak. I had to find her. I asked her friends if they had seen her.

"Oh yeah, she's in the library, waiting for you." They said. I went off in search for her.

Once I found her, I took a seat in a bean bag beside her, and breathed out a sigh of relief. She reached her hand out and held mine. She looked into my eyes, with sympathy. We stayed like that for a long time.