♡ PART 27 ♡

LIANNA'S POV:

"Round two!" The dude announced. People stared at the bottle the spun.

"Bethany from 8G! If I were playing, I would've hoped the bottle landed on me." The dude joked. "Now our second spin will determine who you'll have to kiss..."

It landed on Gerald (a nerdy guy from 8G.) "No way am I kissing him!" Bethany whined. "Spin it again!" Gerald held a disappointed frown.

This time, it landed on Camila. (a cute girl from 8G.) Bethany looked confused for a second before saying, "That's more like it!" Bethany walked over to Camila, and without hesitation, kissed her on the lips.

"OoOooOhhhh," The crowd hollered. Edison furrowed his brows, and stared at Bethany (who was giggling and blushing.)

"Round three!"

"Kenny from 8A! You're the mannnn! You got this, bruv!" The dude cheered.

It landed on Ben. The whole circle erupted in laughter, and Ben and Kenny were making jokes. They kept pretending they were going to kiss, but then they settled on a hug. I guess no one really thought about what would happen if it landed on their friends. The crowd applauded.

"Round four! Felix from 8A!" The dude said.

I watched in anticipation who it would land on...

The bottle pointed directly at me.

"Lianna from 8F!" The whole crowd watched us as we both stood up and walked to the center of the circle.

Felix whispered in my ear. "Gentle kiss, or dramatic?"

"Dramatic." I whispered back.

He then pulled me in with his hands on my hips, and kissed me.

"WOOOOOOO!" Someone from the crowd hooted. There was an applause as well. I think that our kiss was definitely the most interesting so far.

When I sat back down, I checked the time. It was 4 am. We had already spent an hour playing this game...