Wattpad Original
There is 1 more free part

Ch. 34: Gloriously Dishevelled

My pulse jumped onto my tongue, and between my legs, I started to tingle. I'd seen that look enough times by now, I knew what it meant.

"Come here," he said, his voice dropping lower.

I shivered. His Irish brogue was always sexy, but when it went all husky like that? Instantly wet.

I leaned further forward, dropping my knees on either side so I could reach Finn. His hands had been behind my knees, stroking the soft skin there, but suddenly they were higher, cupping my butt, yanking me forward until I was in Finn's lap.

It was so rare that I got to look down on him like this. I raked my fingers through his hair and pulled his head back, loving the way it made his jawline look even sharper. He was so fucking gorgeous that sometimes it seemed like he couldn't be real.

Finn nuzzled my breasts through my T-shirt, a low noise rumbling in his throat. "You really should stop wearing a bra. It gets in the way," he said.

I reached behind me and undid the clasp with one hand, then tried to pull the straps off under my shirt, but the left strap got tangled on my elbow.

"You make a good point," I said, after almost elbowing Finn in the face while I tried to free myself.

Finn pulled my T-shirt over my head and yanked off my bra, and even though the living room was the warmest place in the house, my nipples hardened.

"So fucking pretty," Finn murmured, taking one into his mouth and rolling his tongue stud against it.

I whimpered and clutched his head again. "Can we please implement a law where every man must have a pierced tongue? It feels too fucking good."

"Only if we get a law that bans bras and panties," Finn murmured, licking my other nipple.

"Wait, bans them? You sure about that?" I framed my breasts with both hands. "Imagine these in black lace."

Finn paused, looking at up me.

"Imagine this in a black lace thong," I went on, moving my hands down to cup myself between my legs. I lowered my head, whispering into Finn's ear. "That you can pull off with your teeth."

"Okay, you've convinced me," he said in a hoarse voice.

He stood up, lifting me in one fluid motion, and turned in the direction of the stove. He lowered me onto the floor, his hands on my hips, and pulled my shorts and panties down as he sat back on his heels.

"Smooth," I said.

He winked.

I leaned on my elbows and watched as Finn reached behind him and pulled a couple of blankets from under the sofa. He shook them out, arranged them on the floor, and then rolled me over so I was lying on them, front-down.

"What are you doing?" I asked, anticipation rolling down my spine.

"Shh," he replied.

I shushed.

Clothing rustled behind me, and I really hoped that was Finn getting naked. I wanted to look, but there was something deeply arousing about not knowing what was happening.

Warm hands grasped my ankles again, travelling up my calves to my knees and back down again, then back up.

"Mmm, that feels good," I said.

Finn lingered at my knees then moved higher, his thumbs massaging the muscles in my thighs, drawing another moan from my lips. His palms slid higher still, so close to my wet, aching centre, and I eagerly tensed, waiting for him to touch me.