Chapter 6 : In Search of Her

(time : 10:45pm)

Tae : "This is not a time to joke around lisa!"

Lisa : "I swear I'm not kidding! She got abducted in front of me and I didn't even resist thinking that it was a part of your plan!"

Tae : "oh Jesús! This is a huge problem! Wedding ceremony will start in next few hours and the sister of the bride being absent will mess up the entire wedding!"

Tae : "Should we inform the elders about this?"

Lisa : "Actually it might cause a war if they find out who kidnapped Jen"

Tae : "What do you mean?"

Lisa : "Another reason why I thought those must be you & kook is the logo on their costumes.."

"the logo was the signature logo of the Kim's from Seoul!"

(Note : All the big families have their own logo on the costumes of the people working under them)

(The Kim's from Seoul is Taehyung's family which is also the family of biggest mafia in South Korea)

Tae : "Neither me nor my father would ever do such a thing!"

Tae : "It means they betrayed us! We must eliminate them before Jen's family finds out!"

"There's no way we can ask elders for help now! We have to search her ourselves"

(Jungkook enters the room)

Jungkook : "I sent him(Jin) to his room as you said, did you guys stopped Jennie from finding the guests list?"

Lisa : "Actually.."

Lisa narrated the entire incident to kook

Jungkook: "What the fuck!"

Tae : "Okay now let's calm down"

"It's been 20 minutes since they left with Jennie, we should be able to find them if we hurry now!"

Jungkook : "How?? We don't even know in which direction they went?"

Tae : "I have a plan" (ah shit, here we go again)

"We will divide in two teams for now!"

"There's a surveillance office near police station at a distance of few kilometres from here"

"It should have all the cctv footages of the cameras set near every traffic signal in this city"

"Both of you, go to that office to find footages of this area, we should be able to find in which direction they went using those footages"

"Till then I will get my car ready! I also have to get the weapons ready.. I will also check cctv footage of this palace in case we get any clue about culprits"

"After you get the footage, contact me immediately to tell me where to go, I will leave instantly and you guys will follow me after that"

"Just be careful and try not to use violence as much as possible.. just sneak in secretly" (ah yes, they definitely won't use violence :)

(Note : they can't get help from police directly as Jennie is a mafia's daughter)

Jungkook & Lisa : "Okay!"

-