Chapter 16 : A New Threat II

(at Taehyung's apartment)

(Time- 6:00 pm)

(Tae's pov as usual)

After searching on dark web, we enlisted all the top tier assassins around the world but couldn't find that woman!

Jennie: "She's not in the list, Are you sure that she is an assassin"

Tae: "I'm 100% sure, no normal person or even normal assassin can have the skills & aura she possess, I'm pretty sure she's one of the best if not the best assassin currently"

Jennie: "Then... Are you sure this dark website of yours have info about every assassin organisation?"

Tae: "Oh wait! That thing totally slipped my mind! There is one extremely secretive assassin organisation which is also the most dangerous in the world! I guess, info about assassins from that organisation may not be found anywhere!"

Jennie: "Are you talking about the one founded by Park Changmin? I have heard about that"

"WAIT"

Tae: "What happened?"

Jennie: "I recently heard rumours that Park Changmin is in South Korea currently"

Tae: "Oh?? Then that must be it! Can you show me a picture of his?"

Jennie: "Sure"

Jennie showed me his picture and I immediately realised something... and Jennie did too!

Jennie/Tae: "HE'S BLONDE!"

We both said at the same time! Our minds work in same direction!

Someone being a blonde is not something to be so surprised of but a doubt that he may be related to that assassin crossed our minds

Jennie: "I think we are thinking the same"

Taehyung: "Right! This may be a vague hint but it is enough for us to assume that we are going in right direction"

Jennie: "Yeah the chances of her being from that organisation increases... We should use this lead to investigate further"

Taehyung: "What is this organisation's name again?"

Jennie: "It's called 'Claw'"

Taehyung: "So lets see what info we currently have about him"

Jennie: "Before that..."

Taehyung: "Hmm...?"

Jennie: "Is it right for us to do all this without consulting adults?"

Taehyung: "Its a risk, true but we don't have a choice, do we? We absolutely cannot let anyone we don't trust know about this... I'm not saying parents cannot be trusted, but its still risky like what if theres a spy among people we would be least suspicious about, like assistant, maids & servants or even gang members... plus adults would probably ignore our warnings and do whatever they deem right, we cant take such a risk can we?"

Jennie: "Y-you are right... but I'm not sure..."

I can understand why she would feel that way, and to be honest I am also scared... I am also not sure how are we going to deal with such a huge threat. But we both need to stay strong, I'm sure we will definitely find some way out..

(Taehyung keeps his laptop aside and holds Jennie's hand which was resting on the bed, she turns towards Taehyung in response)

Taehyung: "I know how you must be feeling right now...  but, *touches her face with his hands and starts caressing her cheeks to assure her* I need you to trust me, okay? *smiles*"