Teaser: Introduction to Main Antagonists

(far away in a building)

(a man entered the office in panic where a young attractive man in his early 20s was already waiting for something)

???: "Jimin sir.... actually, we just got a news.."

(Park Jimin, The Founder & CEO of PJM Association, an underground organisation that engages in illegal supply of weapons, especially to mafias and assassins

(Park Jimin, The Founder & CEO of PJM Association, an underground organisation that engages in illegal supply of weapons, especially to mafias and assassins. He is rumoured to have a beef against Don of Daegu as he does not make any deals with him and his allies. However, despite his physical appearance, he is known to be highly dangerous due to his intellect)

Jimin: "What is it?"

His assistant: "the gang, with whom we contracted for Jennie's abduction, it has been wiped out"

Jimin: "What?? I think I had already made it clear to you to not underestimate Jennie Kim! *He gave his assistant a frightening look* I shouldn't have left it to you"

His assistant: "I'm extremely sorry sir! They failed the mission, but there was also something which we would never had expected! According to the person who survived, Jennie was accompanied with a man when they stromed the gangs' hideout and wiped everyone out"

Jimin: "A man?" *he raised his eyebrow while still maintaining the intimidating look in his eyes*

His assistant: "Yes, they said both of them were like monsters taking everyone out one by one without any mercy"

Jimin: "That's crazy! Who is that bastard who was with Jennie?"

His assistant: "Thats what shocked me the most, he's actually..."

"The Son of the Biggest Mafia, Kim Taehyung"

Jimin: "WHAT??? NO WAY!! ARE YOU TELLING ME THOSE TWO EXTREMELY POWERFUL MAFIA FAMILIES ARE COMING TOGETHER? THATS RIDICULOUS" *Jimin banged the desk in front of him in frustration*

His assistant: "That maybe a possibility"

Jimin's pov: "I should calm down, panicking won't take me anywhere near solution"

Jimin: *In calm voice* "If its true that Kims from Seoul and Don of Daegu have actually joined hands, things will get too difficult for us and our mission"

His assistant: "Right sir, even if it's a mere possibilty, its too big of a risk to ignore"

Jimin: "Now we are only left with one way to ensure the success for our revenge against don of daegu... You said Park Chang-min, the founder of most dangerous assassin's organisation will be visiting our country right? We are gonna have use him"

His Assistant: *shocked* "You are n-not planning to hire h-her right?"

Jimin: "I am.."

His Assistant: *Sweat coming down his face* "Sir, Please rethink your decision! We will go bankrupt if we try to hire someone of her level! Hiring an assassin is different thing, but hiring directly the daughter of founder of such a terrifying organisation... Sir! She's way too dangerous & expensive for us"

Jimin: "Idc if I go bankrupt! I must take every measure to make my revenge a success otherwise the pain I suffered all these years due to don of daegu would be meaningless! Moreover...

The only one who can stand against those mafia superpowers is... hér! 

 hér! 

-

(Author)

Guys get ready!

With the entry of invincible villains of our story, do you think Taehyung will be able to protect Jennie while also slowly progressing through his love story with her? 

Or will they end up getting hunted by the most dangerous assassin of the world? Keep reading to find out!