Chapter 12 : I AM THE SON OF BIGGEST MAFIA

(10:30 am, at Tae's apartment)

(Tae pov as usual)

What is this situation!

Me and my crush alone in a small apartment... something might happen.. just kidding

I just told her that Jungkook and Lisa won't be coming and now we both are in same dilema... What are we gonna do now?

This is all becuz of them, they probably never intended to come today! Fuck you(Thank you) Jungkook!

Jennie: "It's unfortunate that they won't be coming today, but that doesn't mean we should cancel this session"

Taehyung: "T-true! it's their loss anyways.. lets get started with the studies"

"but before that... I'll go and take a shower real quick! Wait for me"

Jennie nods.

I was so close to say "wanna join"

just kidding, there's no way in hell I would dare to ask something like that to her... at least for now.

I enter the bathroom and a thought crossed my mind

Tae pov: "Maybe I should leave this door open, she might "accidently" come in"

tf am I even thinking, I should probably stop with my fetishes now *sighs*

*in shower* No matter how much I suppress my thoughts, the fact that there's only one door between her and my naked self is driving me crazy!

(Meanwhile in the only room of apartment)

(Note:- Taes apartment is so small that there's only one room which has a an entrance, a cooking area, a bed opposite to cooking area and a bathroom. See the given pics for an idea)

 See the given pics for an idea)

(this is probably not even that relevant but I get a strong urge to clarify everything -author)

Jennie pov: "This apartment.... its so small and cute. It also has a mini-kitchen, I wonder if he can cook"

"but doesn't he get lonely living here alone?"

(hmm.. everything's going a little too peacefully... I don't like peace :) --author expressing their unwanted opinion)