Unexpected dark affection

"SOMETHING is definitely wrong with me why can I focus on anything except him?"

" Whom are you talking about?"

"Oh when did you came Tae?"

"Just a while ago but do U mind explain what is it?"

"You know today Mr Jeon didn't said anything to me"

"Nothing?? "

"Nothing seriously"

" I can't believe he always says something to everyone but why did he let you go?"

" How am I supposed to know? I'm his student I read his lectures not him!!"

" Oh jiminaa ik what is it"

"What?!"

" He likes you damn I'm so sure"

" Taehyung for the first and last time I'm his STUDENT and remember he is just a professor!!!!"

"Come on he is a perfect package Hot, handsome and breathtaking and ik he is totally your type."

"No way!!!"

"So you want to deny the fact that he is your type?"

" Nope I didn't say anything like that but it's just that he is just my type but I don't like him. He is my professor and that's the main big issue here. I have my whole life Infront of me,it's not like I'll die if I can't get his love"

"Oh jiminaa I'll never be able to explain how he likes at you, I mean during his lecture ikk it might be accidental to look at the same person more than once but when he looks at you it feels like he has a hard time in breaking the eye contact don't you notice how he sometimes stutters during his lesson that's because he makes him stutter he is in love his eyes shows how much he loves you!"

"Come on stop thinking that way maybe he knows I'm an orphan and that should be the only thing"

"Nope jimin have you ever thought about how you unintentionally smile whenever you found him staring at you like you never do that to anyone in fact you feel irritated whenever someone tries to like flirt with you or even look at you"

"Ok okkk fine I agree I do but him being a little soft doesn't make the sense he likes me ok?"

"As you say, I hope one day you will realise before it's too late"
Said taehyung with a soft smile.

"Now will you stop being dramatic" said jimin annoyingly.

" Yes sure dear soulmate" said taehyung and chuckles.

"But I have really serious issues you know!" Said taehyung and his voice tone changed into very serious one"

"Damn bestu what wrong?"

"You know I told you dad is ill and mom and dad are like forcing me to take over the company soon"

" But you want to be surgeon right?"

"Yes I really do that's like my biggest dream but here my parents trying to break the dream into pieces, I thought parents support their children but here them fighting against me."

"It's ok Tae I hope one day they will give accept you"

"Nope I don't want that I want to become a surgeon that's it"

Suddenly tae got a call.
He picked the call and his face turned black and dark. Jimin got goosebumps looking at them but he decides to wait until Tae says something.Taehyung looks at jimin and asks...

"Can I bring jimin with me? Ok then I'll get going!"

Jimin is extremely surprised now what does taehyung wants to do with him?
There is definitely something wrong and he must find out what is it. Taehyung cuts the call and looks at jimin and suddenly broke into tears jimin ran to him and hugged him

Whatever it is it's something veryyyyy bad because taehyung doesn't cry easily. It's hard to see him crying so jimin asks softly.

"Hey baby bear what happened why are you crying?"

"Jimin I-I am"

"Heyy you know you can tell me anything I will never judge you U know it love now tell me what wrong?"

"Jimin I am g-getting married"

"WHAT??? WITH WHOM????"

"um it's

MR JEON!....."

Cupid 💔