"Nothing without you"

"Then you should go Hun"

Jungkook stared at jimin's eyes, which was showing dark affection, their reuniting was always unexpected. Jungkook kissed Jimin's lips and connected his forehead w Jimin's.

"You know love? Seeing you happy makes me happy and I can't go alone I'm taking you and my kids, will you go?"

Jimin started at him for a moment, something lit up inside him, the joy of seeing his mother in law after almost a decade.

"You want me to go?"

"Mom wants to see all of us!! Everyone! so do U have any problem?"

Jimin felt a bit nervous while he looked at Jungkook, Jungkook understood that Jimin was being nervous, he thought to calm Jimin down but why would he leave a single moment to tease his chim chim?

"Oh so you want to say that you won't come with me to my mom? You want to say that indirectly? Ok so U don't love me anymore? Don't you? I knew it!!"

Jimin chuckled seeing jungkook and he patted his head, he smiled and said

"Sure baby I will go I love you! Why would U even say that? I'll go because I want to see mom too"

Time skip

Jungkook and Jimin reached the Jeon mansion and Jimin saw Jungkook's mom waving her hand at them, she soon ran upto them

"Hello mom"

Jungkook said and opened his arm to hug Mrs Jeon but she simply ignored his gestures and went to hug Jimin, she hugged him tightly and kissed his forehead while gently patting his hair. Jimin smiled warmly at her, but soon turned concern when he noticed tears in the corners of her eyes which could fall anytime.

"Mom! Why are you crying?"

Jimin gently wiped the corners making her smile brightly

"I'm so happy to see you my dear it feels like millions of years since I last saw you! Oh such a nightmare has been happening I couldn't believe about it, but destiny it is which brought u both back together I'm so happy today I won't leave u guys easily this time"

Jimin chuckled hearing her words her gaze soon shifted towards the two little angels who were staring at her.

"Oh my little angels!!! You guys have grown up soo much I feel so good babies!"

Aera and Jungwoo looked at each other, noticing the continuous tears of joy falling from their grandma's eyes. Although it's been years since they last saw their grandma, but what are families for? To stay by side forever, both of them wiped her tears gently,

"Don't cry grandma we are here now!"

Aera smiled brightly at her

"Aww my baby your smile is so cute like your mamma!! Come on I'll show you guys the whole mansion and I also have good foods inside waiting for you"

"You are the best grandma!"

Jungwoo cheered with intense joy, while Mrs Jeon chuckled.

"MOM!!"

Mrs Jeon turned back to see jungkook standing and pouting, while crossing his hands across his chest.

"You forgot your OWN son!!"

Mrs Jeon chuckled lightly and hugged him tight, while he hugged her back

Mrs Jeon chuckled lightly and hugged him tight, while he hugged her back. She placed his head on her chin.

"Come on baby I won't forget you oh and I had to say something too"

"What is it mom?"

"Your big brothers are coming too at the evening!"

"Namjoon and Hobi hyung?"

"Yes this time try not to annoy your brother's husband, you are married too try to remember"

Jungkook looked at Jimin who giggled softly making his heart melt.

"Hm I'll try but also Hobi hyung shouldn't flirt my husband ok?"

"Well then there is no chance!"

Saying this Mrs Jeon holded Jimin's hand and dragged the kids inside.

Jungkook's face soon became confused

"Wait EOMMA What do U mean BY THAT??"

He said and ran inside the house.

(Is it getting boring if it is then I am sorry)

At the evening everyone came

"Ohhhh jin hyung you came too so you must have brought Banana milks for me didn't you and the cookies?"

Jungkook said and gave his bunny smile to jin who pinched his cheeks.

Will soon update 💖💖